- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
Rock Confidential Girl Shonda Mackey
Name: Shonda Laurelee Mackey
Facebook | Twitter | Website
Weight: 115 lbs.
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): Piercings: My ears, and three dermals in each calf, but I’ve also had two dermals under each butt cheek, three dermals in my neck, my tailbone pierced and by nipples (done twice) ohh and my bellybutton lol done three times
My tattoos: I have a full left sleeve, half a right sleeve, my knuckles say Believe with a music note, my ribs say Ill be in the sky, my left thigh has an old school pinup mermaid and my right thigh has a swan that goes into a water scene with an octopus that’s covered in eyes that will be holding a statue at the bottom of my calf.
Relationship Status: Happily taken
How do you like to say “hello”?
I would say with my eyes =)
What were you doing five minutes before this interview?
In a coffee shop downtown – snowy day in Colorado
What are some things you never leave home without?
Phone!! and money
What kind of underwear are you wearing?
Victorias Secret, black mesh with diamonds
What does your last outgoing text message say?
“Oh dang, I haven’t been either” Talking to my friend Mckenna about a new restaurant that opened up
If you could be on any reality show, what would it be?
Eek! Reality shows suck – I’d say Jackass. Does that count?
What part of your personality gets you into trouble the most? Why?
Probably that I wont let anyone walk on me, to any extent
Are you ticklish? Where?
Ha, yes! Feet & stomach
Let’s say I’m gonna give you $1,000 dollars. Where do you go to spend it? What would you buy?
I would save that! Cuz I’m itching for a trip to Hawaii! And I would spend it on activities that I would do there! I love the ocean and big swim/dive adventures!
What are some things guys do that get on your nerves?
Whistling at me like I’m a dog, or calling me “mommy”
What’s the first thing you look at when you meet a guy?
Eyes – I’m all about the eyes
Describe your worst date ever.
Mmm, haven’t really had bad dates
The musician you would most like to meet is…
What was your first concert?
Black Label Society
What was the last concert you attended?
Moe, In Aspen at BellyUp
Name three of your favorite bands or artists.
Soulfly, Devildriver, Nirvana
What is your favorite line from a song?
“No more fear of failure, No more suffering”
(Soulfly, tatted on my left arm)
What do you do to relax?
Drink hot tea and cuddle with my dog Sativa, plus the herb is good here in Colorado
Name some things in your life you’re most proud of.
I think that being the established model that I have self-made myself into, self taught everything is an adventure but also one of my greatest accomplishments. I’m goin’ for my dreams and not changing who I am to fit the industry or other peoples standards, I’m me like it or leave it – but I’m not gonna cave. I’ve got a bunch of big magazines, big clothing companies, amazing features on websites, music videos and even started my singing back up within the past year and have opened for people like Brother Lynch Hung and Liquid Assassin/Black Pegasus.
How do you like to say “goodbye”?
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.