- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Releases New ‘Skin City’ Song
- Flying Colors – Mask Machine
- Two Long Out-of-Print Jimi Hendrix Albums to Be Reissued
- Slipknot, Faith No More, Judas Priest, Soundgarden Confirmed For Australia’s Soundwave
- Gwar To Embark On ‘Eternal Tour’ In The Fall
- Nickelback – Edge Of A Revolution
- Buckcherry – Say Fuck It
- Joe Perry First ‘Rocks: My Life In And Out Of Aerosmith’ Book-Signing Appearances Announced
- Superjoint Ritual To Reunite For Appearance At Housecore Horror Film Festival
- Bush To Release ‘Man On The Run’ Album In October
- Darius Rucker Says He Is ‘Really Proud’ Of His Cover Version Of Motley Crue’s ‘Time For Change’
- Ace Frehley: Paul Stanley Is ‘Almost Becoming A Parody Of Himself’
- Ted Nugent Says He’s the Reason Damn Yankees Won’t Reunite
- Bob Seger Announces Release Date for New Album, ‘Ride Out’
- Glenn Danzig Working On EP Of Elvis Presley Covers
Rock Confidential Girl Sharika Ellis
Name: Sharika Ellis
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Height: 5′ 11″
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): Bellybutton piercing
Relationship Status: Single
How do you like to say “hello”?
I usually just say, “Hi, How are you?”
What were you doing five minutes before this interview?
What are some things you never leave home without?
My purse, which has my debit card and my perfume
What kind of underwear are you wearing?
Cotton thongs (very comfortable)
What does your last outgoing text message say?
If you could be on any reality show, what would it be?
Deal or No Deal! I’m up for winning some money!!!!
What part of your personality gets you into trouble the most? Why?
Being so nice, because a lot of people try and take advantage of me because I am such a nice person
Are you ticklish? Where?
Yes, on my feet
Let’s say I’m gonna give you $1,000 dollars. Where do you go to spend it? What would you buy?
I would put it in the bank because Im moving into a new apartment and I need that money!
What are some things guys do that get on your nerves?
Throwing double standards on women. I feel that every women should do what pleases her
What’s the first thing you look at when you meet a guy?
His eyes to see directly where he’s looking
Describe your worst date ever.
My worst date ended up in the emergency room because my date had a allergic reaction to a crab cake
The musician you would most like to meet is…
What was your first concert?
A Chris brown concert
What was the last concert you attended?
A local band concert, I can’t recall the artist’s names
Name three of your favorite bands or artists.
Beyonce, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj
What is your favorite line from a song?
“But to live doesn’t mean your alive”
What do you do to relax?
Long hours of sleep, does the body good
Name some things in your life you’re most proud of.
Graduating from high school, joining the military, being able to support myself
How do you like to say “goodbye”?
“See you later” or “Nice talking to you”
Like this story? Sign up for "Rockwire" to get alerts about news on Rock Confidential.