- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
Rock Confidential Girl Sarah Claxton
Name: Sarah Claxton (Scarah)
Location: Knoxville, TN
Height: 5′ 8
Measurements: 34 DD Breasts betches
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): 1 lip piercing, ears gauged to 1/2 inches. 10 tattoos all across my upper arms and one on my wrist.
Relationship Status: Single
Facebook | Website
How do you like to say “hello”?
I like to say hello by giving a big smile with a little flirt in my eyes or if you’re one of my friends I call you sexy betches!
What were you doing five minutes before this interview?
Before this interview I had just taken my Biology 2 final exam. I passed the class with an A.
What are some things you never leave home without?
I never leave home without my phone, keys and wallet.
What kind of underwear are you wearing?
Thong of course, very lacy and black
What does your last outgoing text message say?
I was talking to my good friend Rachel. She’s pretty excited about the Pop Evil concert tonight.
If your life was a sitcom, what would it be?
Not sure but I really wish it was Dexter
What part of your personality gets you into trouble the most? Why?
I guess the fact I’m a big flirt gets me in trouble as well as trying to be nice to everyone. Sometimes guys take it that I’m trying to get with them but that’s simply not the case. Sometimes I just like to be nice.
What makes you laugh?
When guys rev up their shitty Honda engines. You’re not cool, it amuses me.
Are you ticklish? Where?
Yes! I am very ticklish underneath my ribs.
Who is the funniest person you know?
The funniest person I know is Branden. He is my best friend and he always knows how to cheer me up when I’m feeling down. Katie is pretty fucking funny too, and my dad – oh lord!!
Let’s say I’m gonna give you $1,000 dollars. Where do you go to spend it? What would you buy?
I would probably donate it to the Save the Manatees foundation. I love manatees so much. I know it’s weird, but they are my favorite animals and I don’t think I could buy a Manatee or a date with Johnny Depp with $1,000.
What are some things guys do that get on your nerves?
When guys creep on my Facebook page liking all of my photos at the same time. It’s not cute – its creepy dude. Also when people are rude to the elderly. God it grinds my gears!!
What’s the first thing you look at when you meet a guy?
His eyes of course, and if he has a nice smile.
Describe your worst date ever.
I went to Chili’s with this guy and he didn’t talk the entire time but rather stared at me while I ate my food. Let’s just say I never talked to him again.
The musician you would most like to meet is…
Dimebag Darrell, but of course he’s dead, but maybe we can raise him from the grave?
What was your first concert?
My first concert was As I Lay Dying, one of the best nights of my life!! They are one of my favorite bands.
What was the last concert you attended?
The last concert I attended was Whitechapel. It was fucking brutal!!
Name three of your favorite bands or artists.
As I Lay Dying, Parkway Drive, Type 0 Negative.
What is your favorite line from a song?
“As I walked through the valley of the shadow of death,
I met a girl in a sunflower dress”
- Cody Hensley (One of the greatest songwriters I know).
What do you do to relax?
I get drunk of course!
Name some things in your life you’re most proud of.
I’m most proud of the fact I graduated from college with a 4.0, I’m very proud of all of my family and friends for being in my life because they make me what I am today! I wouldn’t be where I am without them.
How do you like to say goodbye?
I like to say goodbye by giving a big hug or a big ol’ slap on the behind!
(Cover image courtesy The Mirror Image)
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.