- Paul Stanley: Ace Frehley ‘Threw Away Incredible Potential And Talent’
- Guns N’ Roses ‘Appetite For Democracy’ 3D Film Coming To Theaters, DVD, Blu-Ray
- Paul Stanley: Having Original KISS Lineup Perform At Rock Hall Induction In Makeup Was A ‘Nonstarter’
- Dio ‘Live In London: Hammersmith Apollo’ To Be Released on DVD, Blu-Ray, 2CD And Digital
- Meet: Jani Lane’s Long Lost Daughter?
- One Member Of Poison Is Making Touring A Problem, Says Rikki Rockett
- Santana and Rod Stewart Announce Co-Headlining 2014 Tour
- Richie Sambora Says Bon Jovi Isn’t ‘The Real Thing’ Without Him
- New Rob Zombie Concert DVD Track Listing Unveiled
- Revolver Golden Gods Awards Lineup Announced
- Soundgarden To Perform Entire ‘Superunknown’ Album At SXSW’s iTunes Festival
- Winger To Release ‘Better Days Comin” In April
- Whitechapel To Release ‘Our Endless War’ In April
- Prong ‘Ruining Lives’ Album Details Revealed
- Cry of Love Singer Kelly Holland Dead at 52
Rock Confidential Girl Ms. Angi
Name: Ms. Angi
Location: Modesto, CA
Height: 5′ 4″
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): Too many tattoos to count, 12 piercings…10 in ear and each side of my nose.
Facebook | Website
How do you like to say “hello”?
What were you doing five minutes before this interview?
Eating a cereal bar.
What are some things you never leave home without?
My inhaler, I’m asthmatic.
What does your last outgoing text message say?
Sweet can’t wait!
What part of your personality gets you into trouble the most?
I tend to not care what other people think and do what I want.
What makes you laugh?
My kids make me laugh every day, they are goofballs!
Are you ticklish?
Yes very much so, mostly my feet and stomach though.
Let’s say I’m gonna give you $1,000 dollars. Where do you go to spend it? What would you buy?
I would take a mini vacation and spend a few days on the beach.
What are some things guys do that get on your nerves?
I can’t stand show offs, I once had a guy walk in front of me mid-photoshoot and start doing push ups to impress me, it was ridiculous.
Describe your worst date ever.
I don’t think I’ve had any.
What music have you been listening to lately?
I listen to metal, recently In This Moment and Gemini Syndrome \m/
The musician you would most like to meet is…
What was your first concert?
What was the last concert you attended?
Local band Better Left Unsaid in Modesto.
Who are some of your favorite bands?
Lamb Of God, Korn, Fear Factory, Dethklok, to name a few.
What is your favorite line from a song?
eekk….I’m really bad with lyrics and song titles, I don’t pay much attention lol.
What do you do to relax?
I will lay down and watch a TV show to unwind for a bit.
Name some things in your life you’re most proud of.
I’m proud that I have been able to accomplish most anything I really put my mind to. My whole life I have been involved with music, art, tattooing, modeling, photography, and other things and I have been pretty successful with all of it.
How do you like to say “goodbye”?
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.