- Ace Frehley Says Paul Stanley And Gene Simmons Are ‘Cranky’ Because Fans Want Him Back In KISS
- Nikki Sixx Buys New House In Westlake Village, Lists Calabasas Home For Sale
- Black Stone Cherry’s Ben Wells Robbed Of Eight Guitars
- Kirk Hammett To Guest On New Exodus Album ‘Blood In, Blood Out’
- Rob Zombie’s ‘Great American Nightmare’ Announces Chicago Engagement
- Courtney Love Rules Out Hole Reunion
- KISS To Perform On ‘Fashion Rocks’ Television Special
- Ace Frehley Says He Has ‘A Couple Of Chapters Written’ For His Next Book
- Ted Nugent Criticizes Jimi Hendrix and Keith Moon for Lacking ‘Discipline’
- Mr. Big Drummer Pat Torpey Diagnosed With Parkinson’s Disease
- Sarah Palin Blames Sammy Hagar for Her Speeding Ticket
- Smashing Pumpkins Complete Recording New Album
- Scott Weiland: ‘I Wanna Make A Rock And Roll Record Again’
- Joe Perry’s Mystery Recording Session With Paul McCartney
- GWAR B-Q Adds Special Guests To Annual Event
Rock Confidential Girl Ms. Angi
Name: Ms. Angi
Location: Modesto, CA
Height: 5′ 4″
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): Too many tattoos to count, 12 piercings…10 in ear and each side of my nose.
Facebook | Website
How do you like to say “hello”?
What were you doing five minutes before this interview?
Eating a cereal bar.
What are some things you never leave home without?
My inhaler, I’m asthmatic.
What does your last outgoing text message say?
Sweet can’t wait!
What part of your personality gets you into trouble the most?
I tend to not care what other people think and do what I want.
What makes you laugh?
My kids make me laugh every day, they are goofballs!
Are you ticklish?
Yes very much so, mostly my feet and stomach though.
Let’s say I’m gonna give you $1,000 dollars. Where do you go to spend it? What would you buy?
I would take a mini vacation and spend a few days on the beach.
What are some things guys do that get on your nerves?
I can’t stand show offs, I once had a guy walk in front of me mid-photoshoot and start doing push ups to impress me, it was ridiculous.
Describe your worst date ever.
I don’t think I’ve had any.
What music have you been listening to lately?
I listen to metal, recently In This Moment and Gemini Syndrome \m/
The musician you would most like to meet is…
What was your first concert?
What was the last concert you attended?
Local band Better Left Unsaid in Modesto.
Who are some of your favorite bands?
Lamb Of God, Korn, Fear Factory, Dethklok, to name a few.
What is your favorite line from a song?
eekk….I’m really bad with lyrics and song titles, I don’t pay much attention lol.
What do you do to relax?
I will lay down and watch a TV show to unwind for a bit.
Name some things in your life you’re most proud of.
I’m proud that I have been able to accomplish most anything I really put my mind to. My whole life I have been involved with music, art, tattooing, modeling, photography, and other things and I have been pretty successful with all of it.
How do you like to say “goodbye”?
Like this story? Sign up for "Rockwire" to get alerts about news on Rock Confidential.