- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
Rock Confidential Girl Ms. Angi
Name: Ms. Angi
Location: Modesto, CA
Height: 5′ 4″
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): Too many tattoos to count, 12 piercings…10 in ear and each side of my nose.
Facebook | Website
How do you like to say “hello”?
What were you doing five minutes before this interview?
Eating a cereal bar.
What are some things you never leave home without?
My inhaler, I’m asthmatic.
What does your last outgoing text message say?
Sweet can’t wait!
What part of your personality gets you into trouble the most?
I tend to not care what other people think and do what I want.
What makes you laugh?
My kids make me laugh every day, they are goofballs!
Are you ticklish?
Yes very much so, mostly my feet and stomach though.
Let’s say I’m gonna give you $1,000 dollars. Where do you go to spend it? What would you buy?
I would take a mini vacation and spend a few days on the beach.
What are some things guys do that get on your nerves?
I can’t stand show offs, I once had a guy walk in front of me mid-photoshoot and start doing push ups to impress me, it was ridiculous.
Describe your worst date ever.
I don’t think I’ve had any.
What music have you been listening to lately?
I listen to metal, recently In This Moment and Gemini Syndrome \m/
The musician you would most like to meet is…
What was your first concert?
What was the last concert you attended?
Local band Better Left Unsaid in Modesto.
Who are some of your favorite bands?
Lamb Of God, Korn, Fear Factory, Dethklok, to name a few.
What is your favorite line from a song?
eekk….I’m really bad with lyrics and song titles, I don’t pay much attention lol.
What do you do to relax?
I will lay down and watch a TV show to unwind for a bit.
Name some things in your life you’re most proud of.
I’m proud that I have been able to accomplish most anything I really put my mind to. My whole life I have been involved with music, art, tattooing, modeling, photography, and other things and I have been pretty successful with all of it.
How do you like to say “goodbye”?
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.