- Jimi Jamison, Survivor Lead Singer, Dead at 63
- Sebastian Bach To Ted Nugent: ‘Being A Racist Is F**king Weak’
- Nikki Sixx Works In Record Store to Promote New Sixx: AM Single
- Queen Waiting For Clearance From Michael Jackson’s Estate On Unreleased Freddie Mercury Duets
- Ted Nugent Says Sebastian Bach Is An ‘Incredibly Gifted’ Singer But A ‘Weak’ Man
- Aerosmith’s Joe Perry Says His Memoir ‘Goes Deeper’ Than A Lot Of Other Autobiographies
- Martin Scorsese Planning To Direct Movie About Ramones
- AC/DC’s New Album Took 10 Days to Record
- Butcher Babies’ Carla Harvey Is Looking Forward To Bringing Back ‘Thrash Element’ To Band’s Music
- Lady Gaga Makes Surprise Appearance at Queen Concert
- Robert Plant Wants to Hear New Music From Jimmy Page
- Ramones Biopic in the Works From Martin Scorsese
- Jeff Beck To Play Select Dates After ZZ Top Pulls Out
- ZZ Top Cancel Tour With Jeff Beck Following Dusty Hill’s Injury
- Bob Dylan Announces Fall 2014 U.S. Tour Dates
Rock Confidential Girl Ms. Angi
Name: Ms. Angi
Location: Modesto, CA
Height: 5′ 4″
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): Too many tattoos to count, 12 piercings…10 in ear and each side of my nose.
Facebook | Website
How do you like to say “hello”?
What were you doing five minutes before this interview?
Eating a cereal bar.
What are some things you never leave home without?
My inhaler, I’m asthmatic.
What does your last outgoing text message say?
Sweet can’t wait!
What part of your personality gets you into trouble the most?
I tend to not care what other people think and do what I want.
What makes you laugh?
My kids make me laugh every day, they are goofballs!
Are you ticklish?
Yes very much so, mostly my feet and stomach though.
Let’s say I’m gonna give you $1,000 dollars. Where do you go to spend it? What would you buy?
I would take a mini vacation and spend a few days on the beach.
What are some things guys do that get on your nerves?
I can’t stand show offs, I once had a guy walk in front of me mid-photoshoot and start doing push ups to impress me, it was ridiculous.
Describe your worst date ever.
I don’t think I’ve had any.
What music have you been listening to lately?
I listen to metal, recently In This Moment and Gemini Syndrome \m/
The musician you would most like to meet is…
What was your first concert?
What was the last concert you attended?
Local band Better Left Unsaid in Modesto.
Who are some of your favorite bands?
Lamb Of God, Korn, Fear Factory, Dethklok, to name a few.
What is your favorite line from a song?
eekk….I’m really bad with lyrics and song titles, I don’t pay much attention lol.
What do you do to relax?
I will lay down and watch a TV show to unwind for a bit.
Name some things in your life you’re most proud of.
I’m proud that I have been able to accomplish most anything I really put my mind to. My whole life I have been involved with music, art, tattooing, modeling, photography, and other things and I have been pretty successful with all of it.
How do you like to say “goodbye”?
Like this story? Sign up for "Rockwire" to get alerts about news on Rock Confidential.