- Paul Stanley: Ace Frehley ‘Threw Away Incredible Potential And Talent’
- Guns N’ Roses ‘Appetite For Democracy’ 3D Film Coming To Theaters, DVD, Blu-Ray
- Paul Stanley: Having Original KISS Lineup Perform At Rock Hall Induction In Makeup Was A ‘Nonstarter’
- Dio ‘Live In London: Hammersmith Apollo’ To Be Released on DVD, Blu-Ray, 2CD And Digital
- Meet: Jani Lane’s Long Lost Daughter?
- One Member Of Poison Is Making Touring A Problem, Says Rikki Rockett
- Santana and Rod Stewart Announce Co-Headlining 2014 Tour
- Richie Sambora Says Bon Jovi Isn’t ‘The Real Thing’ Without Him
- New Rob Zombie Concert DVD Track Listing Unveiled
- Revolver Golden Gods Awards Lineup Announced
- Soundgarden To Perform Entire ‘Superunknown’ Album At SXSW’s iTunes Festival
- Winger To Release ‘Better Days Comin” In April
- Whitechapel To Release ‘Our Endless War’ In April
- Prong ‘Ruining Lives’ Album Details Revealed
- Cry of Love Singer Kelly Holland Dead at 52
Rock Confidential Girl Minnie Gupta
Name: Minnie Gupta
Location: Los Angeles
Age: born yesterday
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): tattoo is almost all lasered off.
Relationship Status: sadomasochistic (I kid)
Facebook | Twitter | Website
How do you like to say “hello”?
Trying to get into the “namaste” thing, mainly to avoid shaking hands. I’m a bit of a germaphobe
What were you doing five minutes before this interview?
Considering getting out of bed, then changing my mind.
What are some things you never leave home without?
Hand sanitizer gel. See above mentioned germaphobia.
What kind of underwear are you wearing?
I’m doing this interview from bed, so I’m wearing a whole lot of nothing.
What does your last outgoing text message say?
“I’d only run a marathon if unicorns were chasing me”
If your life was a sitcom, what would it be?
An unintentional comedy like “Baywatch” complete with musical montages and slow-motion running.
What part of your personality gets you into trouble the most? Why?
I believe that due to my ADD I require high-stimulation. I’m a thrill-seeker. I crave novelty. But my need for adventure tends to get me into situations I regret later.
What makes you laugh?
I laugh over immature things. I have the sense of humor of a 13-year old boy.
Are you ticklish? Where?
Rather than laughing as a reaction to tickling, it makes me punch the perpetrator.
Who is the funniest person you know?
A comedian named Gene Pompa. His twitter/Facebook updates are amazing.
Let’s say I’m gonna give you $1,000 dollars. Where do you go to spend it? What would you buy?
What are some things guys do that get on your nerves?
Insecurity. I feel it’s a man’s way of telling you that he doesn’t deserve you. And while some women are flattered by jealousy, I think it’s stupid and annoying, and only shows that you find yourself inferior to your romantic rivals.
What’s the first thing you look at when you meet a guy?
I’ve dated a lot of left-handed men in my life, so I wonder if I notice that unconsciously. It is strange that I’ve dated so many considering that they’re only 15% of the population.
Describe your worst date ever.
He had laryngitis, but rather than reschedule dinner, he decided to sit next to me so he could hiss in my ear–and he ended up spitting on me the entire night. This was a few years ago when all the vegans were Atkins and he freaked out over every carb–couldn’t even have a bread basket on the table. Then he told me he had 9 cats. I never went out with crazy cat man again, needless to say.
The musician you would most like to meet is…
Prince. Actually, just his closet. I love purple and I hear that he and I have the same clothing and shoe size. I want to steal, I mean borrow his clothes
What was your first concert?
Madonna. My parents took me and covered my ears when she started hurling expletives.
What was the last concert you attended?
Camp Freddy maybe? Something Sebastian sang in for sure, goes with the territory.
Name three of your favorite bands or artists.
Prince, Etta James, the Spice Girls
What is your favorite line from a song?
Rolling Stones–”You make a grown man cry, you make a dead man cum.” (No necro)
What do you do to relax?
Cleaning. I’m like Joan Crawford with a can of Ajax.
Name some things in your life you’re most proud of.
I knocked a cage fighter to the ground once with a kick to the balls (he taught me that move)
How do you like to say “goodbye”?
The French exit–slipping out the door without saying goodbye.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.