- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
Rock Confidential Girl Minnie Gupta
Name: Minnie Gupta
Location: Los Angeles
Age: born yesterday
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): tattoo is almost all lasered off.
Relationship Status: sadomasochistic (I kid)
Facebook | Twitter | Website
How do you like to say “hello”?
Trying to get into the “namaste” thing, mainly to avoid shaking hands. I’m a bit of a germaphobe
What were you doing five minutes before this interview?
Considering getting out of bed, then changing my mind.
What are some things you never leave home without?
Hand sanitizer gel. See above mentioned germaphobia.
What kind of underwear are you wearing?
I’m doing this interview from bed, so I’m wearing a whole lot of nothing.
What does your last outgoing text message say?
“I’d only run a marathon if unicorns were chasing me”
If your life was a sitcom, what would it be?
An unintentional comedy like “Baywatch” complete with musical montages and slow-motion running.
What part of your personality gets you into trouble the most? Why?
I believe that due to my ADD I require high-stimulation. I’m a thrill-seeker. I crave novelty. But my need for adventure tends to get me into situations I regret later.
What makes you laugh?
I laugh over immature things. I have the sense of humor of a 13-year old boy.
Are you ticklish? Where?
Rather than laughing as a reaction to tickling, it makes me punch the perpetrator.
Who is the funniest person you know?
A comedian named Gene Pompa. His twitter/Facebook updates are amazing.
Let’s say I’m gonna give you $1,000 dollars. Where do you go to spend it? What would you buy?
What are some things guys do that get on your nerves?
Insecurity. I feel it’s a man’s way of telling you that he doesn’t deserve you. And while some women are flattered by jealousy, I think it’s stupid and annoying, and only shows that you find yourself inferior to your romantic rivals.
What’s the first thing you look at when you meet a guy?
I’ve dated a lot of left-handed men in my life, so I wonder if I notice that unconsciously. It is strange that I’ve dated so many considering that they’re only 15% of the population.
Describe your worst date ever.
He had laryngitis, but rather than reschedule dinner, he decided to sit next to me so he could hiss in my ear–and he ended up spitting on me the entire night. This was a few years ago when all the vegans were Atkins and he freaked out over every carb–couldn’t even have a bread basket on the table. Then he told me he had 9 cats. I never went out with crazy cat man again, needless to say.
The musician you would most like to meet is…
Prince. Actually, just his closet. I love purple and I hear that he and I have the same clothing and shoe size. I want to steal, I mean borrow his clothes
What was your first concert?
Madonna. My parents took me and covered my ears when she started hurling expletives.
What was the last concert you attended?
Camp Freddy maybe? Something Sebastian sang in for sure, goes with the territory.
Name three of your favorite bands or artists.
Prince, Etta James, the Spice Girls
What is your favorite line from a song?
Rolling Stones–”You make a grown man cry, you make a dead man cum.” (No necro)
What do you do to relax?
Cleaning. I’m like Joan Crawford with a can of Ajax.
Name some things in your life you’re most proud of.
I knocked a cage fighter to the ground once with a kick to the balls (he taught me that move)
How do you like to say “goodbye”?
The French exit–slipping out the door without saying goodbye.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.