- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
Rock Confidential Girl Heather Shanholtz
Name: Heather Shanholtz
Location: Miami, Florida
Height: 5′ 6″
Weight: 125 lbs
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): 7 (The inside of my lip, my right wrist, my right middle finger, my left ring finger, my lower back, hip, and ankle)
Relationship Status: Single
Facebook | Twitter | Website
How do you like to say “hello”?
What were you doing five minutes before this interview?
Sipping on a mimosa having brunch in Kiawah Island, SC.
What are some things you never leave home without?
My iPhone, some lip gloss, and credit cards.
What kind of underwear are you wearing?
What does your last outgoing text message say?
I miss you wifey!
What part of your personality gets you into trouble the most?
I’m very rebellious and also adventurous and spontaneous. I wouldn’t say that it gets me in trouble though it just makes for more fun!
What makes you laugh?
Everything! I have a very funny sense of humor and I can find a way to have a good time anywhere and anyhow.
Are you ticklish?
Who is the funniest person you know?
My best friend & photographer Justin Price he’s hilarious!
Let’s say I’m gonna give you $1,000 dollars. Where do you go to spend it? What would you buy?
I’m learning about stocks right now so I would throw it in my Vanguard account
What are some things guys do that get on your nerves?
Bad table manners and whistling. I hate whistling!
What’s the first thing you look at when you meet a guy?
Describe your worst date ever.
I went on a double date with one of my girlfriends. The guys I had met at a nice house they claimed was theirs. We exchanged numbers and they seemed really cool to hang with so when asked on a date I said yes. Come to find out they were realtors for that house and ended up robbing us. They stole our car and everything except our cells phones. They were later caught but definitely the worst date ever.
The musician you would most like to meet is…
What was your first concert?
What was the last concert you attended?
In this Moment (they are amazing)
Name three of your favorite bands or artists.
Kid Rock, Nirvana & In this Moment
What is your favorite line from a song?
Take your time…don’t live too fast
Troubles will come and they will pass
“Simple Man” – Lynyrd Skynyrd
What do you do to relax?
I love to sleep. So I’ll take a nap on the beach or on my balcony. I don’t do it that often but I love it! Also the spa is always good for relaxation.
Name some things in your life you’re most proud of.
My little sister Ashley & my little brother Gene. They have accomplished so much! Also accomplishing my own goals one by one. I’m proud of my two in the shirt that was released. (I have 5 coming out) www.shoptits.com . I have also been featured in 75 magazines including Maxim, FHM, American Curves and Muscle Mag. I’m also the main spokesmodel for Tito Ortiz for his clothing line Punishment Athletics. I also represent Zamora Swimwear, Microkitten Bikini’s and Red Lips Clothing. I love all of their stuff!
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.