- Paul Stanley: Ace Frehley ‘Threw Away Incredible Potential And Talent’
- Guns N’ Roses ‘Appetite For Democracy’ 3D Film Coming To Theaters, DVD, Blu-Ray
- Paul Stanley: Having Original KISS Lineup Perform At Rock Hall Induction In Makeup Was A ‘Nonstarter’
- Dio ‘Live In London: Hammersmith Apollo’ To Be Released on DVD, Blu-Ray, 2CD And Digital
- Meet: Jani Lane’s Long Lost Daughter?
- One Member Of Poison Is Making Touring A Problem, Says Rikki Rockett
- Santana and Rod Stewart Announce Co-Headlining 2014 Tour
- Richie Sambora Says Bon Jovi Isn’t ‘The Real Thing’ Without Him
- New Rob Zombie Concert DVD Track Listing Unveiled
- Revolver Golden Gods Awards Lineup Announced
- Soundgarden To Perform Entire ‘Superunknown’ Album At SXSW’s iTunes Festival
- Winger To Release ‘Better Days Comin” In April
- Whitechapel To Release ‘Our Endless War’ In April
- Prong ‘Ruining Lives’ Album Details Revealed
- Cry of Love Singer Kelly Holland Dead at 52
Rock Confidential Girl Heather Moss
Name: Heather Moss
Location: Glendale, AZ
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 160 ish
Measurements: It’s a secret
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): I have a little over 110 hours of tattoo work, 13 Dermals, Navel and my ears are 00
Relationship Status: Married (happily)
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Website
How do you like to say “hello”?
What were you doing five minutes before this interview?
Processing and filling orders from my merchandising website.
What are some things you never leave home without?
Iphone5, Purse, Wallet, Money, my mini man (Ryland 4) he isn’t in school yet so he is still my lil sidekick pretty much everywhere I go.
Tell us about your tattoo shop!
Timeless Art Tattoo is an all custom, award winning and internationally published shop out of Glendale, AZ. We have been in business since January of 2008 and we continue to grow and expand everyday. We still take walk-ins but we are mostly appointment only. There is nothing we can’t do.
What does your last outgoing text message say?
“I haven’t… but I can!” lol (working with a designer on some new outfits)
If your life was a sitcom, what would it be?
Hmmmmmm… I don’t know. I don’t watch too much TV, I am always so busy
What part of your personality gets you into trouble the most? Why?
That’s a tricky question… I have a short fuse with a no bullshit/drama attitude so I am very good at getting straight to the point but for the most part I am pretty civil about it. I guess I keep things 100 and some people can’t handle that. I just don’t have time to play games and I have been burned too many times so I am good at figuring people out very quickly.
What makes you laugh?
My kids, ecards, Vine videos, Jenna Marbles, I am so laid back so I am usually always smiling and having a good time.
Are you ticklish? Where?
Uh ya… Who isn’t? My ribs
Who is the funniest person you know?
Margan Rene – My bestie… not everyone understands her all the time but that chick cracks me up.
Let’s say I’m gonna give you $1,000 dollars. Where do you go to spend it? What would you buy?
New Pair of shoes!!!!! I am a sucker for shoes, take my kiddos shopping then I would go to an awesome sushi dinner complete saki bombers because that is the best dinner ever!
What are some things guys do that get on your nerves?
I can’t stand men who act like the sun shines out of their ass. A strong confident man is very attractive (hence my husband) but some take it a little too far and they just come across cocky and arrogant and it makes me laugh. Slow it down boys.
What’s the first thing you look at when you meet a guy?
Eyes and both arms better be covered in GOOD tattoo work.
Describe your worst date ever.
I haven’t been on a date in over 5 years!
The musician you would most like to meet is…
Chester Bennington from Linkin Park
What was your first concert?
Spice Girls…… Yepp I am that cool
What was the last concert you attended?
HIM, Halestorm and Avenged Sevenfold
Name three of your favorite bands or artists.
What is your favorite line from a song?
“Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin’ hard
Said no more counting dollars
We’ll be counting stars”
- OneRepublic, “Counting Stars”
What do you do to relax?
Bubble Bath, red wine, candles
Name some things in your life you’re most proud of.
My son Ryland who is 4 now, my stepdaughter Madison whom I am in the process of adopting on her request, my husband who always continues to grow as an artist everyday, and the select group of individuals that have my back and I have theirs.
How do you like to say “goodbye”?
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.