- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
Rock Confidential Girl Emili Joi
Feature Photo Courtesy: Richard Gorremans – Night Light Images
Location: Muskogee, OK
Height: whopping 5′ 2″
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): Tattoos ) small clover on my hip (piercings)shhh
Relationship Status: Single
Facebook | Website
How do you like to say “hello”?
What were you doing five minutes before this interview?
What are some things you never leave home without?
Hairspray and my blue teddy (lil Daniel Ray)
What kind of underwear are you wearing?
What does your last outgoing text message say?
make em say uhh lol
If you could be on any reality show, what would it be?
I dunno. Not my thing, I guess…
What part of your personality gets you into trouble the most? Why?
Me? Trouble? Noooo…I’m a good girl
Are you ticklish? Where?
Yes…my chubbs (inner thighs)
Let’s say I’m gonna give you $1,000 dollars. Where do you go to spend it? What would you buy?
These spiked wild pair of shoes. sigh I really want! (The rest…vacation baby!)
What are some things guys do that get on your nerves?
When they stare and not talk – or stupid pick up lines
What’s the first thing you look at when you meet a guy?
His smile and eyes
Describe your worst date ever.
This guy took me on a “movie date” and didn’t even get popcorn…(maybe he was shy?)
The musician you would most like to meet is…
How about Seether? (I effin’ love them!) A musician is a hard one. Selena if she were still alive.
What was your first concert?
What was the last concert you attended?
Brad Paisley Virtual Reality Tour
Name three of your favorite bands or artists.
Seether, Britney Spears, and 30 Seconds To Mars
What is your favorite line from a song?
Seether’s “Driven Under”
Then she told me she had a gun,
Sounded like she used it once before
What do you do to relax?
Drink some wine (love some Moscato and chocolate)
Name some things in your life you’re most proud of.
My family. We have overcome some tough things in our life.
How do you like to say “goodbye”?
Bye, Ya’ll (in my southern accent)
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.