- The Internet Should Have Killed Weird Al
- Scott Weiland Wants ‘Easy Money’ Velvet Revolver Reunion
- Gene Simmons On Reuniting With Ace Frehley and Peter Criss: ‘Not A Chance’
- Former Dio Guitarist Rowan Robertson Joins Bang Tango
- Slash Says He ‘Loathes Looking Back And Fantasizing’ About Classic Guns N’ Roses Lineup
- ZZ Top and Jeff Beck Add More Tour Dates
- Johnny Winter Dies at Age 70
- Overkill’s Bobby ‘Blitz’ Ellsworth: ‘If You’re Learning, You’re Relevant’
- Eric Clapton’s Future Plans: Quit the Road, Make a New Album
- Rock N Skull 2014 Features Three Days Of Rock
- Judas Priest Lands First-Ever Top 10 Album In U.S. With ‘Redeemer Of Souls’
- Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder Under Fire For Anti-War Rant
- Eddie Van Halen’s Visit To Mastering Studio Prompts Speculation
- Judas Priest Announce More 2014 U.S. Tour Dates
- KISS Announces Vegas Hard Rock Residency
Rock Confidential Girl Emili Joi
Feature Photo Courtesy: Richard Gorremans – Night Light Images
Location: Muskogee, OK
Height: whopping 5′ 2″
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): Tattoos ) small clover on my hip (piercings)shhh
Relationship Status: Single
Facebook | Website
How do you like to say “hello”?
What were you doing five minutes before this interview?
What are some things you never leave home without?
Hairspray and my blue teddy (lil Daniel Ray)
What kind of underwear are you wearing?
What does your last outgoing text message say?
make em say uhh lol
If you could be on any reality show, what would it be?
I dunno. Not my thing, I guess…
What part of your personality gets you into trouble the most? Why?
Me? Trouble? Noooo…I’m a good girl
Are you ticklish? Where?
Yes…my chubbs (inner thighs)
Let’s say I’m gonna give you $1,000 dollars. Where do you go to spend it? What would you buy?
These spiked wild pair of shoes. sigh I really want! (The rest…vacation baby!)
What are some things guys do that get on your nerves?
When they stare and not talk – or stupid pick up lines
What’s the first thing you look at when you meet a guy?
His smile and eyes
Describe your worst date ever.
This guy took me on a “movie date” and didn’t even get popcorn…(maybe he was shy?)
The musician you would most like to meet is…
How about Seether? (I effin’ love them!) A musician is a hard one. Selena if she were still alive.
What was your first concert?
What was the last concert you attended?
Brad Paisley Virtual Reality Tour
Name three of your favorite bands or artists.
Seether, Britney Spears, and 30 Seconds To Mars
What is your favorite line from a song?
Seether’s “Driven Under”
Then she told me she had a gun,
Sounded like she used it once before
What do you do to relax?
Drink some wine (love some Moscato and chocolate)
Name some things in your life you’re most proud of.
My family. We have overcome some tough things in our life.
How do you like to say “goodbye”?
Bye, Ya’ll (in my southern accent)
Like this story? Sign up for "Rockwire" to get alerts about news on Rock Confidential.