- Rock Confidential Girl Scarlet Noir
- Lady Gaga to Deliver SXSW Keynote Address
- Rob Zombie ‘The Zombie Horror Picture Show’ DVD, Blu-Ray Release Date Announced
- Ozzy Osbourne’s Mansion Suffers Over $500,000 in Flood Damage
- U2: No Album or Tour in 2014
- New Tesla Album Title Revealed
- Winger – Rat Race
- KXM – Rescue Me
- Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley Announce Franchisee For Rock & Brews In Kansas And Oklahoma
- Black Sabbath ‘Complete Studio Albums (1970-1978)’ Box Set Due In April
- Queen + Adam Lambert Announce Summer Arena Tour
- L.R.S. – Livin 4 A Dream
- Ozzy Osbourne Reportedly Planning to Make Another Solo Record
- Boston Announce 2014 U.S. Tour
- Michael Sweet – I’m Not Your Suicide
Rock Confidential Girl Emili Joi
Feature Photo Courtesy: Richard Gorremans – Night Light Images
Location: Muskogee, OK
Height: whopping 5′ 2″
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): Tattoos ) small clover on my hip (piercings)shhh
Relationship Status: Single
Facebook | Website
How do you like to say “hello”?
What were you doing five minutes before this interview?
What are some things you never leave home without?
Hairspray and my blue teddy (lil Daniel Ray)
What kind of underwear are you wearing?
What does your last outgoing text message say?
make em say uhh lol
If you could be on any reality show, what would it be?
I dunno. Not my thing, I guess…
What part of your personality gets you into trouble the most? Why?
Me? Trouble? Noooo…I’m a good girl
Are you ticklish? Where?
Yes…my chubbs (inner thighs)
Let’s say I’m gonna give you $1,000 dollars. Where do you go to spend it? What would you buy?
These spiked wild pair of shoes. sigh I really want! (The rest…vacation baby!)
What are some things guys do that get on your nerves?
When they stare and not talk – or stupid pick up lines
What’s the first thing you look at when you meet a guy?
His smile and eyes
Describe your worst date ever.
This guy took me on a “movie date” and didn’t even get popcorn…(maybe he was shy?)
The musician you would most like to meet is…
How about Seether? (I effin’ love them!) A musician is a hard one. Selena if she were still alive.
What was your first concert?
What was the last concert you attended?
Brad Paisley Virtual Reality Tour
Name three of your favorite bands or artists.
Seether, Britney Spears, and 30 Seconds To Mars
What is your favorite line from a song?
Seether’s “Driven Under”
Then she told me she had a gun,
Sounded like she used it once before
What do you do to relax?
Drink some wine (love some Moscato and chocolate)
Name some things in your life you’re most proud of.
My family. We have overcome some tough things in our life.
How do you like to say “goodbye”?
Bye, Ya’ll (in my southern accent)
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.