- Butcher Babies’ Carla Harvey Is Looking Forward To Bringing Back ‘Thrash Element’ To Band’s Music
- Lady Gaga Makes Surprise Appearance at Queen Concert
- Robert Plant Wants to Hear New Music From Jimmy Page
- Ramones Biopic in the Works From Martin Scorsese
- Jeff Beck To Play Select Dates After ZZ Top Pulls Out
- ZZ Top Cancel Tour With Jeff Beck Following Dusty Hill’s Injury
- Bob Dylan Announces Fall 2014 U.S. Tour Dates
- Nickelback To Release ‘No Fixed Address’ In November
- Dope Releases New ‘Selfish’ Music Video, Tour Dates
- Suicidal Tendencies Bassist Tim ‘Rawbiz’ Williams Dies
- Slayer Returns To Studio To Record New Album
- Geoff Tate Helps Out Beating Victim
- Jake E. Lee Reunites With Former Badlands Bassist Greg Chaisson In Red Dragon Cartel
- Robert Plant Says New Album May Be His Last
- Iron Maiden Classic ’80s Vinyl Reissues On The Way
Rock Confidential Girl Emili Joi
Feature Photo Courtesy: Richard Gorremans – Night Light Images
Location: Muskogee, OK
Height: whopping 5′ 2″
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): Tattoos ) small clover on my hip (piercings)shhh
Relationship Status: Single
Facebook | Website
How do you like to say “hello”?
What were you doing five minutes before this interview?
What are some things you never leave home without?
Hairspray and my blue teddy (lil Daniel Ray)
What kind of underwear are you wearing?
What does your last outgoing text message say?
make em say uhh lol
If you could be on any reality show, what would it be?
I dunno. Not my thing, I guess…
What part of your personality gets you into trouble the most? Why?
Me? Trouble? Noooo…I’m a good girl
Are you ticklish? Where?
Yes…my chubbs (inner thighs)
Let’s say I’m gonna give you $1,000 dollars. Where do you go to spend it? What would you buy?
These spiked wild pair of shoes. sigh I really want! (The rest…vacation baby!)
What are some things guys do that get on your nerves?
When they stare and not talk – or stupid pick up lines
What’s the first thing you look at when you meet a guy?
His smile and eyes
Describe your worst date ever.
This guy took me on a “movie date” and didn’t even get popcorn…(maybe he was shy?)
The musician you would most like to meet is…
How about Seether? (I effin’ love them!) A musician is a hard one. Selena if she were still alive.
What was your first concert?
What was the last concert you attended?
Brad Paisley Virtual Reality Tour
Name three of your favorite bands or artists.
Seether, Britney Spears, and 30 Seconds To Mars
What is your favorite line from a song?
Seether’s “Driven Under”
Then she told me she had a gun,
Sounded like she used it once before
What do you do to relax?
Drink some wine (love some Moscato and chocolate)
Name some things in your life you’re most proud of.
My family. We have overcome some tough things in our life.
How do you like to say “goodbye”?
Bye, Ya’ll (in my southern accent)
Like this story? Sign up for "Rockwire" to get alerts about news on Rock Confidential.