- Billy Idol To Release ‘Kings & Queens Of The Underground’
- Alice Cooper to Release ‘Raise The Dead – Live From Wacken’
- Jason Becker Benefit Concert Scheduled
- Slipknot To Tour America With Korn, King 810
- Butcher Babies’ Heidi Shepherd: ‘We Have Something Coming Out In October’
- Two New Prince Albums Announced By 3rdeyegirl
- Slipknot To Release ‘.5: The Gray Chapter’ In October
- Slash Says Reunion Of Classic Guns N’ Roses Lineup Is Not ‘In The Cards’
- John Lennon’s Killer Mark David Chapman Denied Parole Again
- Steven Tyler To Sing Extreme’s ‘More Than Words’ With Nuno Bettencourt On Kings Of Chaos Tour
- Former Stuck Mojo Frontman’s Bonz To Release ‘Broken Silence’ In February
- 20 Things You Should NOT Be Doing
- Rock Confidential Girl Leighann Word
- Whitesnake Recruits Night Ranger Guitarist Joel Hoekstra
- AC/DC Drummer Phil Rudd: ‘There Will Be Another Tour’
Rock Confidential Girl Dawn Michelle
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Height: 5’ 3”
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): 4 tattoos (3 on my back and 1 down my right side), 1 navel piercing
Relationship Status: Married…to a cowboy…no really…
Facebook | Website
How do you like to say “hello”?
I’m from the south so…. “Hey there”
What were you doing five minutes before this interview?
Probably surfing the internet on my IPhone…
What are some things you never leave home without?
What kind of underwear are you wearing?
Victoria Secret cotton thongs always…I have 340 pair…
If you could be on any reality show, what would it be?
America’s Next Top Model…of course…
What part of your personality gets you into trouble the most? Why?
I’m a real smart ass and I say what I feel, some people don’t understand that side of me.
Are you ticklish?
Yes…my stomach, sides and feet mostly…
Let’s say I’m gonna give you $1,000 dollars. Where do you go to spend it? What would you buy?
If you gave me a $1000.00 I would probably spend it on my hair and my skin…I would pamper myself…even though I should save it or use it to pay off some bills.
What are some things guys do that get on your nerves?
I hate arrogance and guys that have huge egos…its just not attractive. I also hate it when a guy is consistently late…learn to tell time…
What’s the first thing you look at when you meet a guy?
His wallet…just kidding! Actually his smile and his teeth…nice white straight teeth are a must…
Describe your worst date ever.
I’m from the south and a big fan of chivalry so I expect certain things from a guy. My worst date was with a guy who had no idea how to treat a lady…I mean I don’t expect to open my own car door or for you to walk directly in front of me and “no” I don’t want to go cruise around for 2 hours after dinner at the Olive Garden in your monster truck while you try and persuade me to drink some Jim Beam with you…I mean WTF…
The musician you would most like to meet is…
There are so many that I can’t choose so I will list a few…Alan Jackson, Bono, Justin Timberlake, Robert Plant, Pink and T.I. (he is really a beautiful man…WOW)
What was your first concert?
Belinda Carlisle when I was 16…
What was the last concert you attended?
Kid Rock…I was a Kid Rock dancer in Richmond, VA…I danced in a cage on stage with another girl…talk about front row seats there was nothing like it…AWESOME!!!
Name three of your favorite bands or artists.
Led Zeppelin (a classic), U2 and Justin Timberlake…I know it’s kinda diverse…I also love hip hop and country so go figure???
What is your favorite line from a song?
One day justice will come and find you
And I’ll be right there in your memory to remind you
-Kellie Pickler, “Didn’t You Know How Much I Loved You”
What do you do to relax?
I watch TV, surf the internet and love to shop…I also love the beach and the outdoors so whenever I get a chance I like to get out of town….
Name some things in your life you’re most proud of.
I am a very strong woman and I am most proud of myself for getting through the most difficult and tragic time in my life while still maintaining my dignity. During this terrible time I was able to pull myself up, stay in nursing school and maintain a 4.0 grade point average…I am a strong woman….
How do you like to say “goodbye”?
Like this story? Sign up for "Rockwire" to get alerts about news on Rock Confidential.