- Paul Stanley: Ace Frehley ‘Threw Away Incredible Potential And Talent’
- Guns N’ Roses ‘Appetite For Democracy’ 3D Film Coming To Theaters, DVD, Blu-Ray
- Paul Stanley: Having Original KISS Lineup Perform At Rock Hall Induction In Makeup Was A ‘Nonstarter’
- Dio ‘Live In London: Hammersmith Apollo’ To Be Released on DVD, Blu-Ray, 2CD And Digital
- Meet: Jani Lane’s Long Lost Daughter?
- One Member Of Poison Is Making Touring A Problem, Says Rikki Rockett
- Santana and Rod Stewart Announce Co-Headlining 2014 Tour
- Richie Sambora Says Bon Jovi Isn’t ‘The Real Thing’ Without Him
- New Rob Zombie Concert DVD Track Listing Unveiled
- Revolver Golden Gods Awards Lineup Announced
- Soundgarden To Perform Entire ‘Superunknown’ Album At SXSW’s iTunes Festival
- Winger To Release ‘Better Days Comin” In April
- Whitechapel To Release ‘Our Endless War’ In April
- Prong ‘Ruining Lives’ Album Details Revealed
- Cry of Love Singer Kelly Holland Dead at 52
Vinnie Paul: ‘How Does Pantera Get Back Together Without Dimebag? It’s Never Gonna Happen’
France’s L’Enôrme TV conducted an interview with former PANTERA and current HELLYEAH drummer Vinnie Paul Abbott at this year’s Hellfest, which was held June 21-23 in Clisson, France. You can now watch the chat below.
On late SLAYER guitarist Jeff Hanneman:
Vinnie: “We all miss Jeff. Jeff was a great friend and we had some very good times with him. I just wish the SLAYER boys the best. And hopefully Jeff is in a better place.”
On whether any other previously unreleased recordings from his brother, late PANTERA and DAMAGEPLAN guitarist “Dimebag” Darrell Abbott, will ever see the light of day:
Vinnie: “I’m so busy with HELLYEAH right now, and it’s really my main focus. Whenever I find the time and I think the time is right, I’ll definitely find a way to put it out and get it out for people to hear, because, definitely, my brother still has a lot of great works that people haven’t heard, and I definitely want people to hear it.”
On the possibility of a PANTERA reunion with Zakk Wylde (BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, OZZY OSBOURNE) filling in for Dimebag on guitar:
Vinnie: “How does PANTERA get back together without Dimebag Darrell? That’s the bottom line. It’s never gonna happen.”
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.