- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
Vinnie Paul: ‘How Does Pantera Get Back Together Without Dimebag? It’s Never Gonna Happen’
France’s L’Enôrme TV conducted an interview with former PANTERA and current HELLYEAH drummer Vinnie Paul Abbott at this year’s Hellfest, which was held June 21-23 in Clisson, France. You can now watch the chat below.
On late SLAYER guitarist Jeff Hanneman:
Vinnie: “We all miss Jeff. Jeff was a great friend and we had some very good times with him. I just wish the SLAYER boys the best. And hopefully Jeff is in a better place.”
On whether any other previously unreleased recordings from his brother, late PANTERA and DAMAGEPLAN guitarist “Dimebag” Darrell Abbott, will ever see the light of day:
Vinnie: “I’m so busy with HELLYEAH right now, and it’s really my main focus. Whenever I find the time and I think the time is right, I’ll definitely find a way to put it out and get it out for people to hear, because, definitely, my brother still has a lot of great works that people haven’t heard, and I definitely want people to hear it.”
On the possibility of a PANTERA reunion with Zakk Wylde (BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, OZZY OSBOURNE) filling in for Dimebag on guitar:
Vinnie: “How does PANTERA get back together without Dimebag Darrell? That’s the bottom line. It’s never gonna happen.”
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.