- Ace Frehley Says Paul Stanley And Gene Simmons Are ‘Cranky’ Because Fans Want Him Back In KISS
- Nikki Sixx Buys New House In Westlake Village, Lists Calabasas Home For Sale
- Black Stone Cherry’s Ben Wells Robbed Of Eight Guitars
- Kirk Hammett To Guest On New Exodus Album ‘Blood In, Blood Out’
- Rob Zombie’s ‘Great American Nightmare’ Announces Chicago Engagement
- Courtney Love Rules Out Hole Reunion
- KISS To Perform On ‘Fashion Rocks’ Television Special
- Ace Frehley Says He Has ‘A Couple Of Chapters Written’ For His Next Book
- Ted Nugent Criticizes Jimi Hendrix and Keith Moon for Lacking ‘Discipline’
- Mr. Big Drummer Pat Torpey Diagnosed With Parkinson’s Disease
- Sarah Palin Blames Sammy Hagar for Her Speeding Ticket
- Smashing Pumpkins Complete Recording New Album
- Scott Weiland: ‘I Wanna Make A Rock And Roll Record Again’
- Joe Perry’s Mystery Recording Session With Paul McCartney
- GWAR B-Q Adds Special Guests To Annual Event
Vince Neil: Motley Crue Is Not Breaking Up
Yes, Motley Crue only sealed a authorised request that states that they no longer will be means to debate after they finish a worldwide run of shows by 2015. However, a ‘Final Tour’ competence not be finish of a rope as a whole. Speaking to ‘Shmonty and Conklin in a Morning’ radio uncover on KDKB in Phoenix, singer Vince Neil settled that there’s been a lot of conjecture about what it would take for them to reunite and he also discussed their destiny beyond a tour.
Neil explains that only since a rope will no longer debate doesn’t meant they’ll strech a finish as a artistic entity. He says, “Here’s a thing. Motley Crue’s not violation up. We’re still gonna be creation music. We’re still [gonna be selling] sell and things like Motley Crue things.” He combined that doing a full manuscript competence not be likely, yet it’s not out of a doubt that a rope competence recover a occasional song. He explains, “We’ll substantially only make strain — do songs for certain things. Motley Crue will still be around, we’re only not gonna debate anymore. That’s unequivocally kind of it.”
As to either a rope would play a one-off uncover following a ‘Final Tour,’ Neil says, “Somebody only brought adult … ‘Okay, how about this? If a Saudi king had a birthday celebration for his daughter and gave we $10 million each, would we do it?’ [And we wouldn't.] It’s like everybody’s looking for a loophole, for a gray area. We’re done.” He did supplement though, “Another thing they said, ‘If you’re inducted into a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, would we get behind together?’ Probably so, yet that would substantially be it. we mean, there’s no some-more touring.”
Editors Note: It was indeed Loudwire that asked a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame question. Check out his strange answer in a disdainful QA with a thespian and bassist Nikki Sixx by clicking a symbol below.
Original story source: Read Here.
Like this story? Sign up for "Rockwire" to get alerts about news on Rock Confidential.