- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
Vince Neil Blasts ‘Sick’ Twitter Followers Who ‘Put Guns In Front Of Kids’
MÖTLEY CRÜE singer Vince Neil engaged in a war of words with some of his followers on Twitter after his call for new gun-control measures was met with resistance.
Following the mass shooting at a Connecticut elementary school on Friday which resulted in the deaths of twenty-eight people, including 20 schoolchildren, Vince tweeted, “Sad day today. Prayers to all the families. Gun Control!!!”
A number of people responded unfavorably to Vince‘s comment, causing the singer to lash out: “Why is everyone so concerned with guns? What about the CHILDREN that were MURDERED today! Get your priorities straight!! Come on people!!”
He continued: “I did say gun control but I didn’t think 90% of you would care more about your gun than dead children!!!
“FUCK YOU to EVERYONE who puts guns in front of kids!! Do not come to ANY shows! You are sick!!”
Friday’s massacre in Newtown is the second-deadliest school shooting in U.S. history, behind the 2007 Virginia Tech mass shooting that left 32 dead.
Vince has two children, Elizabeth Ashley, 29, and Neil Wharton, 34. He has also a grandfather to Neil Wharton‘s son Trace, 1.
Vince‘s daughter Skylar Neil tragically died of cancer at the age of 4 in 1995.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.