- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
Drummer Tommy Aldridge Rejoins Whitesnake
WHITESNAKE has announced the return of drummer Tommy Aldridge to the group’s ranks.
Commented WHITESNAKE frontman David Coverdale: “When I asked all the bandmembers to put together their wish-list of potential drummers for us, everyone, without exception, had Tommy Aldridge at the top of the list. Also, most of the fans who communicated their suggestions on Whitesnake.com wanted Tommy back in the band. So, without further ado, we are delighted to welcome him back with us. It seems it is our destiny to work together… this is going to be so much fun. Welcome back, Tommy Aldridge!!!”
Added Aldridge: “I can’t express how honored and grateful I am to be back in the SNAKE fold. Working with David Coverdale Co. has always been a labor of love. SO stoked to be back and finish what we started!!”
Said the band in a collective statement: “WHITESNAKE would like to thank all the amazing musicians who honored us by applying for the position of drummer. We were blown away by so much incredible talent and we wish each and every one the very best in their lives and careers.”
Renowned drummer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Brian Tichy, known for his tours of duty with BILLY IDOL, FOREIGNER and OZZY OSBOURNE, announced his departure from WHITESNAKE on January 4 in order to focus on SOMETHING UNTO NOTHING (S.U.N.), the band he started with Sass Jordan, a Canadian icon and Juno Award winner. Bassist and singer Michael Devin, also a participant in S.U.N., will remain with WHITESNAKE.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.