- U2 Deny Rumors of Album Delay
- Keep Calm & Go Ask Alice Cooper
- Slash Announces Judges For First-Ever ‘Slashathon’
- Lzzy Hale, Lita Ford, Doro Pesch, Maria Brink Featured In ‘Not Just Tits In A Corset’ Book
- Ted Nugent Is Teaching His ‘New Knees to Rock’
- Rock Confidential Girl Scarlet Noir
- Lady Gaga to Deliver SXSW Keynote Address
- Rob Zombie ‘The Zombie Horror Picture Show’ DVD, Blu-Ray Release Date Announced
- Ozzy Osbourne’s Mansion Suffers Over $500,000 in Flood Damage
- U2: No Album or Tour in 2014
- New Tesla Album Title Revealed
- Winger – Rat Race
- KXM – Rescue Me
- Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley Announce Franchisee For Rock & Brews In Kansas And Oklahoma
- Black Sabbath ‘Complete Studio Albums (1970-1978)’ Box Set Due In April
Third Annual ‘Kiss Kruise’ Announced
The third annual Kiss Kruise is confirmed for October 28 – November 1, 2013 on board The Norwegian Pearl sailing from Miami, Florida to Key West, Florida and Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas.
Register online for the Kiss Kruise III presale at this location.
A two-and-a-half-minute video recap of this year’s edition of the Kiss Kruise can be seen below.
The second Kiss Kruise set sail October 31 – November 4, 2012 from Miami, Florida to Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas onboard the Norwegian Pearl.
In an interview with Wallace Immen of AvidCruiser.com, KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons stated about the first-ever Kiss Kruise (which was held in October 2011), “The Kiss Kruise is a chance for all of us — the band and the fans — to have a ball. Just let your hair down and not worry about it at all. KISS has always been about breaking the rules. We’ve never liked that moat — the stage — separating the band from the fans. So whenever we do a show, we try to take the action right to your face. A cruise will let the fans get up close. We try to take it inside you, we want you to smell it and taste it and feel it.”
When asked if the fans were going to get to interact with the band on the cruise, Gene said, “We’re going to have a deck up top to ourselves and we will certainly want to bring up fans. It may to a little difficult to get down to the lower levels and hang out a lot, because you’ve got 3,000 people on board, who are basically going to shred you to pieces. It’s all appreciated, of course, and I say all this with tongue in cheek — I don’t mean my tongue in your cheek, but you know what I mean. The real idea of this cruise is to have fun. Everything about KISS is over the top. Everything about it is meant to really make every day we have above ground a fun day.”
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.