- Rock Confidential Girl Scarlet Noir
- Lady Gaga to Deliver SXSW Keynote Address
- Rob Zombie ‘The Zombie Horror Picture Show’ DVD, Blu-Ray Release Date Announced
- Ozzy Osbourne’s Mansion Suffers Over $500,000 in Flood Damage
- U2: No Album or Tour in 2014
- New Tesla Album Title Revealed
- Winger – Rat Race
- KXM – Rescue Me
- Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley Announce Franchisee For Rock & Brews In Kansas And Oklahoma
- Black Sabbath ‘Complete Studio Albums (1970-1978)’ Box Set Due In April
- Queen + Adam Lambert Announce Summer Arena Tour
- L.R.S. – Livin 4 A Dream
- Ozzy Osbourne Reportedly Planning to Make Another Solo Record
- Boston Announce 2014 U.S. Tour
- Michael Sweet – I’m Not Your Suicide
Testament, Destruction, Death Angel To Join Forces For Japanese Dates
San Francisco Bay Area thrash metal veterans TESTAMENT have scheduled two exclusive shows in Japan alongside thrash titans DESTRUCTION and DEATH ANGEL. The events will take place on March 9-10, 2013 at Club Citta in Kawasak-Shi, Japan.
Fans can pre-reserve tickets starting December 8 at this location. Tickets go on sale everywhere on Saturday, December 22.
The details are as follows:
March 09 – Club Citta – Kawasak-Shi, Japan
March 10 – Club Citta – Kawasak-Shi, Japan
TESTAMENT played its first show with stand-in drummer Mark Hernandez (ex-FORBIDDEN) on November 27 at the Garage in Glasgow, Scotland.
TESTAMENT‘s drummer of the past year, Gene Hoglan, was unable to make the current tour due to his commitments to his other band, DETHKLOK.
TESTAMENT‘s new album, “Dark Roots Of Earth”, sold more than 20,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No, 12 on The Billboard 200 chart. The CD arrived in stores on July 31 via Nuclear Blast Records.
“Dark Roots Of Earth” was produced, mixed and mastered by acclaimed British producer Andy Sneap (ARCH ENEMY, NEVERMORE, ACCEPT, EXODUS). Special bonus tracks were recorded, mixed and mastered by Juan Urteaga (MACHINE HEAD, EXODUS, TED NUGENT, NIGHT RANGER) at his Trident Studios. The cover artwork for the effort (see below) was painted by Eliran Kantor, who has previously worked with ATHEIST, SIGH, ANACRUSIS and GWAR, among others.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.