- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
Testament, Destruction, Death Angel To Join Forces For Japanese Dates
San Francisco Bay Area thrash metal veterans TESTAMENT have scheduled two exclusive shows in Japan alongside thrash titans DESTRUCTION and DEATH ANGEL. The events will take place on March 9-10, 2013 at Club Citta in Kawasak-Shi, Japan.
Fans can pre-reserve tickets starting December 8 at this location. Tickets go on sale everywhere on Saturday, December 22.
The details are as follows:
March 09 – Club Citta – Kawasak-Shi, Japan
March 10 – Club Citta – Kawasak-Shi, Japan
TESTAMENT played its first show with stand-in drummer Mark Hernandez (ex-FORBIDDEN) on November 27 at the Garage in Glasgow, Scotland.
TESTAMENT‘s drummer of the past year, Gene Hoglan, was unable to make the current tour due to his commitments to his other band, DETHKLOK.
TESTAMENT‘s new album, “Dark Roots Of Earth”, sold more than 20,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No, 12 on The Billboard 200 chart. The CD arrived in stores on July 31 via Nuclear Blast Records.
“Dark Roots Of Earth” was produced, mixed and mastered by acclaimed British producer Andy Sneap (ARCH ENEMY, NEVERMORE, ACCEPT, EXODUS). Special bonus tracks were recorded, mixed and mastered by Juan Urteaga (MACHINE HEAD, EXODUS, TED NUGENT, NIGHT RANGER) at his Trident Studios. The cover artwork for the effort (see below) was painted by Eliran Kantor, who has previously worked with ATHEIST, SIGH, ANACRUSIS and GWAR, among others.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.