- Rock Confidential Girl Scarlet Noir
- Lady Gaga to Deliver SXSW Keynote Address
- Rob Zombie ‘The Zombie Horror Picture Show’ DVD, Blu-Ray Release Date Announced
- Ozzy Osbourne’s Mansion Suffers Over $500,000 in Flood Damage
- U2: No Album or Tour in 2014
- New Tesla Album Title Revealed
- Winger – Rat Race
- KXM – Rescue Me
- Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley Announce Franchisee For Rock & Brews In Kansas And Oklahoma
- Black Sabbath ‘Complete Studio Albums (1970-1978)’ Box Set Due In April
- Queen + Adam Lambert Announce Summer Arena Tour
- L.R.S. – Livin 4 A Dream
- Ozzy Osbourne Reportedly Planning to Make Another Solo Record
- Boston Announce 2014 U.S. Tour
- Michael Sweet – I’m Not Your Suicide
Stryper Frontman Michael Sweet On New Project With George Lynch
STRYPER frontman Michael Sweet has posted an refurbish on his rarely expected plan with guitarist George Lynch (TN, LYNCH MOB, ex-DOKKEN):
“Been essay and arranging George Lynch and Michael Sweet songs for a new Lynch/Sweet/Tichy/Lomenzo album. Coming along well. we theory we work improved underneath pressure; reduction than dual weeks to get 12 songs put together. The vigour creates me focus.”
Italy-based tag Frontiers Records has released a following proclamation per a designed partnership between Sweet and Lynch:
“Frontiers Records can proudly announce to be a tag behind a nonetheless unnamed new rope plan featuring Stryper’s Michael Sweet, former Dokken and Lynch Mob axeman George Lynch, former WHITE LION drum actor James Lomenzo and ex-WHITESNAKE drummer Brian Tichy.
The entrance manuscript will be available in early 2014 with Sweet overseeing prolongation duties, for a recover pencilled right after a summer of 2014.
This is a initial of a series of new sparkling rope projects put together privately by Serafino Perugino, President and Head of AR of Frontiers Records, that will see a light of day during 2014. Stay tuned as some-more sparkling news will be maturation soon!”
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.