- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
Sebastian Bach: Photo From ‘Californication’ Set Posted Online
Sebastian Bach spent time in California earlier this week shooting a new episode of the Showtime hit TV show “Californication”. Bach says, “I had an incredible time shooting the show! David [Duchovny] was a truly awesome guy as was the whole cast and crew. Including my buddy Steve Jones of the SEX PISTOLS!”
Bach previously said that he “play[ed] a guitar player” on the show. He added, “My role on the show is killer and interesting and I am honored to be part of ‘Californication’‘s sixth season!”
“Californication” is an American dramedy television series that centers on novelist Hank Moody (David Duchovny), who moves to California and suffers from writer’s block, which complicates his relationships with his longtime girlfriend Karen (Natascha McElhone) and daughter Becca (Madeleine Martin). The show has been nominated for and has won several awards, including winning one Emmy Award (nominated for two others) and one Golden Globe Award (nominated for three others).
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.