- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
Sebastian Bach Finds Master Tapes From Skid Row ‘Roadkill’ Home Video
Vocalist SEBASTIAN BACH has checked in with a following update:
“Cracked open a box currently from storage noted ‘SKID ROW Roadkill Elements.’ Inside, we found all a strange master tapes from a home video, Roadkill. The tapes are all in primitive condition, by hurricanes and decades full of all sorts of shit. So if anyone ever wants to finally make a Skid Row Blu-Ray, we have a strange era of tapes preserved. That, however, is a really large ‘If’.”
Sebastian Bach will recover his new solo album, Give ‘Em Hell, this open around Frontiers Records. The follow-up to 2011′s Kicking Screaming was constructed by Bob Marlette (BLACK SABBATH, ROB ZOMBIE) and facilities some really special friends and guest stars, including nothing other than: Duff McKagan (VELVET REVOLVER, GUNS N’ ROSES), and not one though dual tip category guitar players: John 5 (ROB ZOMBIE, MARILYN MANSON) and Steve Stevens (BILLY IDOL). Rounding adult a lineup on a manuscript are Devin Bronson on guitars and Bobby Jarzombek (HALFORD, FATES WARNING) on drums. Duff and Sebastian have formerly collaborated on Duff’s solo manuscript Believe In Me.
The cover for Give ‘Em Hell is being rubbed by Richard Villa. Bach settled recently: “Richard is an implausible artist and we have brainstormed some flog donkey ideas that we can't wait to execute. And sparkling for a collectors out there, it looks like we will be incorporating another one of my father’s paintings into this manuscript design. My father embellished a covers for Slave To The Grind inside design for Subhuman Race, Angel Down, and ‘Bring ‘Em Bach Alive! as well. There is one specific picture that is vivid to me that lends itself to a manuscript pretension perfectly. We are also doing a crazy donkey print event that will be utterly melodramatic and fun to do. This manuscript is going to hit we all out. we pledge it.”
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.