- GWAR B-Q Adds Special Guests To Annual Event
- Lostprophets Singer Ian Watkins Loses Bid To Reduce Sentence For Child-Abuse Crimes
- Stryper To Release ‘Live At The Whisky’ Concert CD/DVD
- Nikki Sixx Planning To Have First Baby With New Wife
- Ozzy Osbourne To Release ‘Memoirs Of A Madman’ CD, Two-Disc DVD
- Joe Perry Has Six Songs Ready For His Next Solo Album
- ZZ Top’s Dusty Hill To Undergo Surgery – Tour Delayed
- Primus Drummer Tim Alexander Has Successful Open Heart Surgery
- How Lars Ulrich Quit Using Cocaine
- Dave Mustaine Says He Has ‘Over 130′ New Songs That He Has Been Working On
- The Internet Should Have Killed Weird Al
- Scott Weiland Wants ‘Easy Money’ Velvet Revolver Reunion
- Gene Simmons On Reuniting With Ace Frehley and Peter Criss: ‘Not A Chance’
- Former Dio Guitarist Rowan Robertson Joins Bang Tango
- Slash Says He ‘Loathes Looking Back And Fantasizing’ About Classic Guns N’ Roses Lineup
Sebastian Bach Finds Master Tapes From Skid Row ‘Roadkill’ Home Video
Vocalist SEBASTIAN BACH has checked in with a following update:
“Cracked open a box currently from storage noted ‘SKID ROW Roadkill Elements.’ Inside, we found all a strange master tapes from a home video, Roadkill. The tapes are all in primitive condition, by hurricanes and decades full of all sorts of shit. So if anyone ever wants to finally make a Skid Row Blu-Ray, we have a strange era of tapes preserved. That, however, is a really large ‘If’.”
Sebastian Bach will recover his new solo album, Give ‘Em Hell, this open around Frontiers Records. The follow-up to 2011′s Kicking Screaming was constructed by Bob Marlette (BLACK SABBATH, ROB ZOMBIE) and facilities some really special friends and guest stars, including nothing other than: Duff McKagan (VELVET REVOLVER, GUNS N’ ROSES), and not one though dual tip category guitar players: John 5 (ROB ZOMBIE, MARILYN MANSON) and Steve Stevens (BILLY IDOL). Rounding adult a lineup on a manuscript are Devin Bronson on guitars and Bobby Jarzombek (HALFORD, FATES WARNING) on drums. Duff and Sebastian have formerly collaborated on Duff’s solo manuscript Believe In Me.
The cover for Give ‘Em Hell is being rubbed by Richard Villa. Bach settled recently: “Richard is an implausible artist and we have brainstormed some flog donkey ideas that we can't wait to execute. And sparkling for a collectors out there, it looks like we will be incorporating another one of my father’s paintings into this manuscript design. My father embellished a covers for Slave To The Grind inside design for Subhuman Race, Angel Down, and ‘Bring ‘Em Bach Alive! as well. There is one specific picture that is vivid to me that lends itself to a manuscript pretension perfectly. We are also doing a crazy donkey print event that will be utterly melodramatic and fun to do. This manuscript is going to hit we all out. we pledge it.”
Original story source: Read Here.
Like this story? Sign up for "Rockwire" to get alerts about news on Rock Confidential.