- Jimi Jamison, Survivor Lead Singer, Dead at 63
- Sebastian Bach To Ted Nugent: ‘Being A Racist Is F**king Weak’
- Nikki Sixx Works In Record Store to Promote New Sixx: AM Single
- Queen Waiting For Clearance From Michael Jackson’s Estate On Unreleased Freddie Mercury Duets
- Ted Nugent Says Sebastian Bach Is An ‘Incredibly Gifted’ Singer But A ‘Weak’ Man
- Aerosmith’s Joe Perry Says His Memoir ‘Goes Deeper’ Than A Lot Of Other Autobiographies
- Martin Scorsese Planning To Direct Movie About Ramones
- AC/DC’s New Album Took 10 Days to Record
- Butcher Babies’ Carla Harvey Is Looking Forward To Bringing Back ‘Thrash Element’ To Band’s Music
- Lady Gaga Makes Surprise Appearance at Queen Concert
- Robert Plant Wants to Hear New Music From Jimmy Page
- Ramones Biopic in the Works From Martin Scorsese
- Jeff Beck To Play Select Dates After ZZ Top Pulls Out
- ZZ Top Cancel Tour With Jeff Beck Following Dusty Hill’s Injury
- Bob Dylan Announces Fall 2014 U.S. Tour Dates
Sebastian Bach Finds Master Tapes From Skid Row ‘Roadkill’ Home Video
Vocalist SEBASTIAN BACH has checked in with a following update:
“Cracked open a box currently from storage noted ‘SKID ROW Roadkill Elements.’ Inside, we found all a strange master tapes from a home video, Roadkill. The tapes are all in primitive condition, by hurricanes and decades full of all sorts of shit. So if anyone ever wants to finally make a Skid Row Blu-Ray, we have a strange era of tapes preserved. That, however, is a really large ‘If’.”
Sebastian Bach will recover his new solo album, Give ‘Em Hell, this open around Frontiers Records. The follow-up to 2011′s Kicking Screaming was constructed by Bob Marlette (BLACK SABBATH, ROB ZOMBIE) and facilities some really special friends and guest stars, including nothing other than: Duff McKagan (VELVET REVOLVER, GUNS N’ ROSES), and not one though dual tip category guitar players: John 5 (ROB ZOMBIE, MARILYN MANSON) and Steve Stevens (BILLY IDOL). Rounding adult a lineup on a manuscript are Devin Bronson on guitars and Bobby Jarzombek (HALFORD, FATES WARNING) on drums. Duff and Sebastian have formerly collaborated on Duff’s solo manuscript Believe In Me.
The cover for Give ‘Em Hell is being rubbed by Richard Villa. Bach settled recently: “Richard is an implausible artist and we have brainstormed some flog donkey ideas that we can't wait to execute. And sparkling for a collectors out there, it looks like we will be incorporating another one of my father’s paintings into this manuscript design. My father embellished a covers for Slave To The Grind inside design for Subhuman Race, Angel Down, and ‘Bring ‘Em Bach Alive! as well. There is one specific picture that is vivid to me that lends itself to a manuscript pretension perfectly. We are also doing a crazy donkey print event that will be utterly melodramatic and fun to do. This manuscript is going to hit we all out. we pledge it.”
Original story source: Read Here.
Like this story? Sign up for "Rockwire" to get alerts about news on Rock Confidential.