- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
Ozzy And Sharon Osbourne Sell California House For $11.5 Million
According to the Los Angeles Times, Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne recently sold one of their Los Angeles-area homes for $11.5 million. According to Realtor.com, the six-bedroom, 10-bath, 11,000-square-foot mansion sits on a hill in the middle of a two-and-a-quarter acre property in the popular celebrity enclave of Hidden Hills. The house features a completely redesigned interior, mountain and city views, a gym, a library, a pool, maid’s quarters and other luxury amenities.
The property came on the market in 2011 at $12.999 million and was also listed for lease at $50,000 a month. Ozzy and Sharon paid $12,388,500 for the estate in 2007.
Check out photos of the property in the YouTube clip below.
In April 2011, the Osbournes also put a Malibu beach house on the market for $10 million.
According to The Pulse Of Radio, that 4,500-square-foot, three-story oceanfront residence had five bedrooms and five bathrooms, along with a library, office, hot tub, walk-in closets and a backyard with a view of the Pacific Ocean.
The couple bought the Malibu house in 2003 for $5.1 million and first placed it on the market in 2006 for $14 million.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.