- Paul Stanley: Ace Frehley ‘Threw Away Incredible Potential And Talent’
- Guns N’ Roses ‘Appetite For Democracy’ 3D Film Coming To Theaters, DVD, Blu-Ray
- Paul Stanley: Having Original KISS Lineup Perform At Rock Hall Induction In Makeup Was A ‘Nonstarter’
- Dio ‘Live In London: Hammersmith Apollo’ To Be Released on DVD, Blu-Ray, 2CD And Digital
- Meet: Jani Lane’s Long Lost Daughter?
- One Member Of Poison Is Making Touring A Problem, Says Rikki Rockett
- Santana and Rod Stewart Announce Co-Headlining 2014 Tour
- Richie Sambora Says Bon Jovi Isn’t ‘The Real Thing’ Without Him
- New Rob Zombie Concert DVD Track Listing Unveiled
- Revolver Golden Gods Awards Lineup Announced
- Soundgarden To Perform Entire ‘Superunknown’ Album At SXSW’s iTunes Festival
- Winger To Release ‘Better Days Comin” In April
- Whitechapel To Release ‘Our Endless War’ In April
- Prong ‘Ruining Lives’ Album Details Revealed
- Cry of Love Singer Kelly Holland Dead at 52
Ozzy And Sharon Osbourne Sell California House For $11.5 Million
According to the Los Angeles Times, Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne recently sold one of their Los Angeles-area homes for $11.5 million. According to Realtor.com, the six-bedroom, 10-bath, 11,000-square-foot mansion sits on a hill in the middle of a two-and-a-quarter acre property in the popular celebrity enclave of Hidden Hills. The house features a completely redesigned interior, mountain and city views, a gym, a library, a pool, maid’s quarters and other luxury amenities.
The property came on the market in 2011 at $12.999 million and was also listed for lease at $50,000 a month. Ozzy and Sharon paid $12,388,500 for the estate in 2007.
Check out photos of the property in the YouTube clip below.
In April 2011, the Osbournes also put a Malibu beach house on the market for $10 million.
According to The Pulse Of Radio, that 4,500-square-foot, three-story oceanfront residence had five bedrooms and five bathrooms, along with a library, office, hot tub, walk-in closets and a backyard with a view of the Pacific Ocean.
The couple bought the Malibu house in 2003 for $5.1 million and first placed it on the market in 2006 for $14 million.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.