- Ace Frehley Says Paul Stanley And Gene Simmons Are ‘Cranky’ Because Fans Want Him Back In KISS
- Nikki Sixx Buys New House In Westlake Village, Lists Calabasas Home For Sale
- Black Stone Cherry’s Ben Wells Robbed Of Eight Guitars
- Kirk Hammett To Guest On New Exodus Album ‘Blood In, Blood Out’
- Rob Zombie’s ‘Great American Nightmare’ Announces Chicago Engagement
- Courtney Love Rules Out Hole Reunion
- KISS To Perform On ‘Fashion Rocks’ Television Special
- Ace Frehley Says He Has ‘A Couple Of Chapters Written’ For His Next Book
- Ted Nugent Criticizes Jimi Hendrix and Keith Moon for Lacking ‘Discipline’
- Mr. Big Drummer Pat Torpey Diagnosed With Parkinson’s Disease
- Sarah Palin Blames Sammy Hagar for Her Speeding Ticket
- Smashing Pumpkins Complete Recording New Album
- Scott Weiland: ‘I Wanna Make A Rock And Roll Record Again’
- Joe Perry’s Mystery Recording Session With Paul McCartney
- GWAR B-Q Adds Special Guests To Annual Event
Meat Loaf Returns To Vegas
Headed behind to Planet Hollywood Resort in Las Vegas, NV commencement Feb 13th, MEAT LOAF is prepared to offer adult another turn of Rocktellz and Cocktails, reports M.D. Sieniarecki of What’s On.
The rarely melodramatic uncover promises to be a singular experience. “(The show) is formed on improv, so if we came each night, we will always see something different,” says Meat Loaf, “and Vegas allows me to make that even bigger.”
“We’re not about devils, we’re about angels,” Meat Loaf says. “It’s always about a good, not a bad.” Part of that good is manifested in a apportionment of sheet sales that advantages propagandize song programs in Las Vegas around a Grammy Foundation, as good as increase from sell sales that go toward a Painted Turtle stay for infirm kids in California.
Further sum accessible during this location.
Original story source: Read Here.
Like this story? Sign up for "Rockwire" to get alerts about news on Rock Confidential.