- Jimi Jamison, Survivor Lead Singer, Dead at 63
- Sebastian Bach To Ted Nugent: ‘Being A Racist Is F**king Weak’
- Nikki Sixx Works In Record Store to Promote New Sixx: AM Single
- Queen Waiting For Clearance From Michael Jackson’s Estate On Unreleased Freddie Mercury Duets
- Ted Nugent Says Sebastian Bach Is An ‘Incredibly Gifted’ Singer But A ‘Weak’ Man
- Aerosmith’s Joe Perry Says His Memoir ‘Goes Deeper’ Than A Lot Of Other Autobiographies
- Martin Scorsese Planning To Direct Movie About Ramones
- AC/DC’s New Album Took 10 Days to Record
- Butcher Babies’ Carla Harvey Is Looking Forward To Bringing Back ‘Thrash Element’ To Band’s Music
- Lady Gaga Makes Surprise Appearance at Queen Concert
- Robert Plant Wants to Hear New Music From Jimmy Page
- Ramones Biopic in the Works From Martin Scorsese
- Jeff Beck To Play Select Dates After ZZ Top Pulls Out
- ZZ Top Cancel Tour With Jeff Beck Following Dusty Hill’s Injury
- Bob Dylan Announces Fall 2014 U.S. Tour Dates
Meat Loaf Returns To Vegas
Headed behind to Planet Hollywood Resort in Las Vegas, NV commencement Feb 13th, MEAT LOAF is prepared to offer adult another turn of Rocktellz and Cocktails, reports M.D. Sieniarecki of What’s On.
The rarely melodramatic uncover promises to be a singular experience. “(The show) is formed on improv, so if we came each night, we will always see something different,” says Meat Loaf, “and Vegas allows me to make that even bigger.”
“We’re not about devils, we’re about angels,” Meat Loaf says. “It’s always about a good, not a bad.” Part of that good is manifested in a apportionment of sheet sales that advantages propagandize song programs in Las Vegas around a Grammy Foundation, as good as increase from sell sales that go toward a Painted Turtle stay for infirm kids in California.
Further sum accessible during this location.
Original story source: Read Here.
Like this story? Sign up for "Rockwire" to get alerts about news on Rock Confidential.