- GWAR B-Q Adds Special Guests To Annual Event
- Lostprophets Singer Ian Watkins Loses Bid To Reduce Sentence For Child-Abuse Crimes
- Stryper To Release ‘Live At The Whisky’ Concert CD/DVD
- Nikki Sixx Planning To Have First Baby With New Wife
- Ozzy Osbourne To Release ‘Memoirs Of A Madman’ CD, Two-Disc DVD
- Joe Perry Has Six Songs Ready For His Next Solo Album
- ZZ Top’s Dusty Hill To Undergo Surgery – Tour Delayed
- Primus Drummer Tim Alexander Has Successful Open Heart Surgery
- How Lars Ulrich Quit Using Cocaine
- Dave Mustaine Says He Has ‘Over 130′ New Songs That He Has Been Working On
- The Internet Should Have Killed Weird Al
- Scott Weiland Wants ‘Easy Money’ Velvet Revolver Reunion
- Gene Simmons On Reuniting With Ace Frehley and Peter Criss: ‘Not A Chance’
- Former Dio Guitarist Rowan Robertson Joins Bang Tango
- Slash Says He ‘Loathes Looking Back And Fantasizing’ About Classic Guns N’ Roses Lineup
Meat Loaf Returns To Vegas
Headed behind to Planet Hollywood Resort in Las Vegas, NV commencement Feb 13th, MEAT LOAF is prepared to offer adult another turn of Rocktellz and Cocktails, reports M.D. Sieniarecki of What’s On.
The rarely melodramatic uncover promises to be a singular experience. “(The show) is formed on improv, so if we came each night, we will always see something different,” says Meat Loaf, “and Vegas allows me to make that even bigger.”
“We’re not about devils, we’re about angels,” Meat Loaf says. “It’s always about a good, not a bad.” Part of that good is manifested in a apportionment of sheet sales that advantages propagandize song programs in Las Vegas around a Grammy Foundation, as good as increase from sell sales that go toward a Painted Turtle stay for infirm kids in California.
Further sum accessible during this location.
Original story source: Read Here.
Like this story? Sign up for "Rockwire" to get alerts about news on Rock Confidential.