- Paul Stanley: Ace ‘Threw Away Incredible Potential And Talent’
- Guns N’ Roses ‘Appetite For Democracy’ 3D Film Coming To Theaters, DVD, Blu-Ray
- Paul Stanley: Having Original KISS Lineup Perform At Rock Hall Induction In Makeup Was A ‘Nonstarter’
- Dio ‘Live In London: Hammersmith Apollo’ To Be Released on DVD, Blu-Ray, 2CD And Digital
- Meet: Jani Lane’s Long Lost Daughter?
- One Member Of Poison Is Making Touring A Problem, Says Rikki Rockett
- Santana and Rod Stewart Announce Co-Headlining 2014 Tour
- Richie Sambora Says Bon Jovi Isn’t ‘The Real Thing’ Without Him
- New Rob Zombie Concert DVD Track Listing Unveiled
- Revolver Golden Gods Awards Lineup Announced
- Soundgarden To Perform Entire ‘Superunknown’ Album At SXSW’s iTunes Festival
- Winger To Release ‘Better Days Comin” In April
- Whitechapel To Release ‘Our Endless War’ In April
- Prong ‘Ruining Lives’ Album Details Revealed
- Cry of Love Singer Kelly Holland Dead at 52
Meat Loaf Returns To Vegas
Headed behind to Planet Hollywood Resort in Las Vegas, NV commencement Feb 13th, MEAT LOAF is prepared to offer adult another turn of Rocktellz and Cocktails, reports M.D. Sieniarecki of What’s On.
The rarely melodramatic uncover promises to be a singular experience. “(The show) is formed on improv, so if we came each night, we will always see something different,” says Meat Loaf, “and Vegas allows me to make that even bigger.”
“We’re not about devils, we’re about angels,” Meat Loaf says. “It’s always about a good, not a bad.” Part of that good is manifested in a apportionment of sheet sales that advantages propagandize song programs in Las Vegas around a Grammy Foundation, as good as increase from sell sales that go toward a Painted Turtle stay for infirm kids in California.
Further sum accessible during this location.
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.