- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
Meat Loaf Returns To Vegas
Headed behind to Planet Hollywood Resort in Las Vegas, NV commencement Feb 13th, MEAT LOAF is prepared to offer adult another turn of Rocktellz and Cocktails, reports M.D. Sieniarecki of What’s On.
The rarely melodramatic uncover promises to be a singular experience. “(The show) is formed on improv, so if we came each night, we will always see something different,” says Meat Loaf, “and Vegas allows me to make that even bigger.”
“We’re not about devils, we’re about angels,” Meat Loaf says. “It’s always about a good, not a bad.” Part of that good is manifested in a apportionment of sheet sales that advantages propagandize song programs in Las Vegas around a Grammy Foundation, as good as increase from sell sales that go toward a Painted Turtle stay for infirm kids in California.
Further sum accessible during this location.
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.