- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
GWAR Frontman To Appear On ‘The Dan Patrick Show’
After a long absence from the public eye, intergalactic front-thing Oderus Urungus of the mighty GWAR will once again grace the cable-waves with his unlordly presence, as our wanna-be sports commentator appears on “The Dan Patrick Show” next week! That’s right, Oderus in all his fetid glory will enter the man-cave, meet the Danettes, and bask in the glow that is sure to emanate from the luminary figure that we all know Dan Patrick to be! Oderus will share the mike with the man who actually got to touch the Super Bowl trophy and Brooklyn Decker‘s hand. The appearance is scheduled for Monday, March 19 and the show airs from 9:00 a.m. EST to 12:00 p.m. EST.
Said Oderus: “I’m not gonna lie. I am a big Dan fan, and a proud member of the Dan-nation. I find his smarmy charm most ingratiating. I also hope he can help me with my hair,” said the warty one, reached at his Antarctic abode.
“I’m not gonna lie…I hate people that say ‘I’m not gonna lie’. I mean, what does that mean, that someone usually does lie when they talk to you? That unless they preface everything they say to you with ‘I’m not gonna lie”, you should assume they are lying to you? Dan Patrick would never do that. Dan‘s a straight-shooter.”
Oderus is expected to talk about his new FEARnet TV show “Holliston”, the future of GWAR, and, of course, sports. Our stinky ruler has been known to pen sports columns on occasion, and his obsession with the Washington Redskins is known by his thousands of twitter followers. He has even prepared a bracket for the upcoming NCAA tournament which he plans to present on the show.
”I have the VCU Rams triumphing over the Jamaican bob-sled team”, said our confused leader.
Legendary sports host Dan Patrick entertains America in morning drive along with his producers, The Danettes. “The Dan Patrick Show” features the most extensive A-list interviews from the world of sports entertainment. The radio show which airs in over 270 markets, features astute knowledge, a dry sense of humor and Patrick‘s unique perspective, as well as a style which provides a “comfort zone” for his co-hosts. Fans can also see “The Dan Patrick Show” live on TV each day on DirecTV and across all regional sports networks (FOX Sports Net, Comcast SN, MSG+, Root Sports).
In other GWAR news, your lords and masters have been confirmed to headline the New York Zombie Prom on June 9 at Irving Plaza in New York City. GWAR will close the event, which also features a pageant of the undead and a killer raffle for an original full page drawing from “The Walking Dead” comic book series. Half of the proceeds from the raffle will benefit The Smoot Family Fund. Tickets are available now and can be purchased here.
GWAR is set to kick off the second leg of “The Return Of The World Maggot” tour this Friday in Richmond, Virginia with a special tribute show for their fallen brother Cory Smoot a.k.a. Flattus Maximus. The show will feature giveaways, raffles and much more as we celebrate the life of Cory Smoot. All proceeds from the show will go to The Smoot Family Fund.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.