- Cat Stevens Might Skip Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Dave Lombardo Says He Made Only $67,000 In 2011 While Touring With Slayer
- Eric Carr’s Family Says Lawsuit Against KISS Was Filed Without Their Knowledge, Authorization Or Consent
- KISS and Def Leppard Reportedly Teaming Up for Summer Tour
- Megadeth, Anthrax, Zakk Wylde Confirmed For Motorhead’s ‘MotörBoat’ Cruise
- Eric Carr’s Heirs Sue KISS Over Unpaid Royalties
- U2 Deny Rumors of Album Delay
- Keep Calm & Go Ask Alice Cooper
- Slash Announces Judges For First-Ever ‘Slashathon’
- Lzzy Hale, Lita Ford, Doro Pesch, Maria Brink Featured In ‘Not Just Tits In A Corset’ Book
- Ted Nugent Is Teaching His ‘New Knees to Rock’
- Rock Confidential Girl Scarlet Noir
- Lady Gaga to Deliver SXSW Keynote Address
- Rob Zombie ‘The Zombie Horror Picture Show’ DVD, Blu-Ray Release Date Announced
- Ozzy Osbourne’s Mansion Suffers Over $500,000 in Flood Damage
Guns N’ Roses Guitarist Bumblefoot Offers Free Song Download
As a way to celebrate a successful 2012 and say “thank you” to all of his fans, GUNS N’ ROSES guitarist Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal is offering an unreleased, heavier version of the song “Misery” from his “Abnormal” album as free download to everyone who joins his brand new e-mail list at Bumblefoot.com. Bumblefoot wants to keep you updated on his 2013 plans with GUNS N’ ROSES, his work with ex-TNT vocalist Tony Harnell, new products such as the Bumblefoot hot sauces, and much more.
Bumblefoot has 20 years of releasing music, international festivals and headlining solo tours, and covers of guitar magazines. Bumblefoot‘s latest releases were an innovative song-a-month series that include transcriptions and backing tracks for guitarists and recording stems for remixers, including a cover of “The Pink Panther Theme” featuring members of GUNS N’ ROSES. Lead guitarist of GUNS N’ ROSES since 2006, Bumblefoot has toured sold-out shows in over 40 countries, headlining festivals with crowds of 150,000. Bumblefoot‘s unique “fretless guitar” can be heard throughout GN’R‘s “Chinese Democracy” album.
Bumblefoot has collaborated as a songwriter/producer with many artists, his music often heard in TV, film and video games including theme songs to Spike TV‘s “MXC” and VH1 Classic‘s “That Metal Show”, “So You Think You Can Dance”, Oprah Winfrey, ESPN, UFC, WWE, NFL, dozens of MTV/VH1 shows and more. Bumblefoot has appeared on stage with Joe Satriani, Nancy Sinatra, Chris Jericho and FOZZY, Cyndi Lauper, members of BADFINGER, Paul McCartney WINGS, and on recordings with diverse artists such as DREAM THEATER‘s Jordan Rudess, ANVIL‘s Steve “Lips” Kudlow, Jessica Simpson, rapper Scarface, comedian Don Jamieson and many more.
Studying music since age 7, he began teaching at age 13 and for the last 10 years has taught music production at SUNY Purchase College. He teaches master-classes at schools and venues around the world, and has been a guest music coach on MTV‘s “Made”.
Bumblefoot is continuously donating songs and performances to fundraising CDs, often making appearances and donating autographed items for charities. He often performs at events for medical research, disaster relief, and children’s health issues, visiting patients at children’s hospitals all over the world with guitar in hand.
Upcoming projects in 2013 include accompanying vocalist Tony Harnell and THE WILDFLOWERS on acoustic guitar, releasing his own line of Bumblefoot hot sauces.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.