- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
First Photo Of New L.A. Guns Lineup
The first photo of the new L.A. GUNS lineup — featuring the band’s latest addition, guitarist Michael Grant from ENDEVERAFTER — can be seen below.
L.A. GUNS last week parted ways with its guitarist of one month, Frankie Wilsey (SEA HAGS, ARCADE), and replaced him with Grant. Michael made his live debut with L.A. GUNS last weekend in Chicago and Detroit.
Due to “extenuating circumstances and musical differences,” guitarist Stacey Blades announced his departure from L.A. GUNS in early December.
Blades played on four L.A. GUNS albums: “Rips The Covers Off” (2004), “Tales Trom The Strip” (2005), “Loud And Dangerous: Live From Hollywood” (2006) and “Hollywood Forever” (2012). He also authored a book, “Confessions Of A Replacement Rockstar”, which was published in 2009.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.