- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
Enuff Z’Nuff Rejoined By Johnny Monaco
ENUFF Z’NUFF has announced the return of Johnny Monaco (guitar, vocals) for the band’s summer dates, including the “80′s Invasion Tour” with BANG TANGO and Ted Poley of DANGER DANGER.
ENUFF Z’NUFF is an American glam rock band from Blue Island, Illinois best known for its singles “Fly High Michelle” and “New Thing”. ENUFF Z’NUFF has continually recorded and toured throughout its career of more than 25 years, having released 12 studio albums to date. Their songs have been recorded by several other musicians, including Paul Gilbert, THE WILDHEARTS, and NELSON. The band has a cult fan base, which includes radio personality Howard Stern.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.