- 20 Things You Should NOT Be Doing
- Rock Confidential Girl Leighann Word
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Releases New ‘Skin City’ Song
- Flying Colors – Mask Machine
- Two Long Out-of-Print Jimi Hendrix Albums to Be Reissued
- Slipknot, Faith No More, Judas Priest, Soundgarden Confirmed For Australia’s Soundwave
- Gwar To Embark On ‘Eternal Tour’ In The Fall
- Nickelback – Edge Of A Revolution
- Buckcherry – Say Fuck It
- Joe Perry First ‘Rocks: My Life In And Out Of Aerosmith’ Book-Signing Appearances Announced
- Superjoint Ritual To Reunite For Appearance At Housecore Horror Film Festival
- Bush To Release ‘Man On The Run’ Album In October
- Darius Rucker Says He Is ‘Really Proud’ Of His Cover Version Of Motley Crue’s ‘Time For Change’
- Ace Frehley: Paul Stanley Is ‘Almost Becoming A Parody Of Himself’
- Ted Nugent Says He’s the Reason Damn Yankees Won’t Reunite
Dave Mustaine Talks To Alex Jones About Life On The Road, Politics, Spirituality
Earlier this month, MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine sat down with noted right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones for a face-to-face interview for Infowars.com.
A two-minute promotional clip for the chat, which will be posted online in its entirety on March 15, can be seen below.
Gigantour — the critically acclaimed package festival founded in 2005 by MEGADETH — made its highly anticipated return for the first time since 2008. The multi-artist bill — with metal heavyweights MOTÖRHEAD, VOLBEAT and LACUNA COIL all personally picked by Mustaine — kicked off on January 26 in Camden, New Jersey and wrapped on March 3 in Austin.
MEGADETH was among the nominees for the 54th annual Grammy Awards, which was held on February 12 at Staples Center in Los Angeles. The band’s tenth Grammy nomination was for its new single, “Public Enemy No. 1″, off MEGADETH‘s latest album, “TH1RT3EN”, which came out on November 1, 2011.
“Public Enemy No. 1″ actually marked the second Grammy nomination for music from “TH1RT3EN”, as the song “Sudden Death” was first unveiled in the 2010 video game “Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock” and received a “Best Metal Performance” nod.
Like this story? Sign up for "Rockwire" to get alerts about news on Rock Confidential.