- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
Danzig To Celebrate 25th Anniversary
This year marks DANZIG‘s 25th anniversary and a series of live dates in the U.S. and in Europe will be announced shortly.
A message on the official DANZIG web site reads: “Don’t dare miss this landmark milestone event as DANZIG hits the stage this special year and he’ll be bringing special guest and former MISFITS bandmate Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein on most of the shows. For European fans this will be the first time ever that Danzig and Doyle will be performing live together on stage. Overseas fans most definitely will not want to miss this!”
Glenn Danzig last year performed his “Legacy” career-spanning set featuring songs from DANZIG, SAMHAIN and MISFITS, in a number of U.S. cities. In addition, he played four DANZIG shows where was joined by Doyle Von Frankenstein as a “special guest.”
DANZIG is putting the finishing touches on the as-yet-untitled covers record for a 2013 release.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.