- Paul Stanley: Ace Frehley ‘Threw Away Incredible Potential And Talent’
- Guns N’ Roses ‘Appetite For Democracy’ 3D Film Coming To Theaters, DVD, Blu-Ray
- Paul Stanley: Having Original KISS Lineup Perform At Rock Hall Induction In Makeup Was A ‘Nonstarter’
- Dio ‘Live In London: Hammersmith Apollo’ To Be Released on DVD, Blu-Ray, 2CD And Digital
- Meet: Jani Lane’s Long Lost Daughter?
- One Member Of Poison Is Making Touring A Problem, Says Rikki Rockett
- Santana and Rod Stewart Announce Co-Headlining 2014 Tour
- Richie Sambora Says Bon Jovi Isn’t ‘The Real Thing’ Without Him
- New Rob Zombie Concert DVD Track Listing Unveiled
- Revolver Golden Gods Awards Lineup Announced
- Soundgarden To Perform Entire ‘Superunknown’ Album At SXSW’s iTunes Festival
- Winger To Release ‘Better Days Comin” In April
- Whitechapel To Release ‘Our Endless War’ In April
- Prong ‘Ruining Lives’ Album Details Revealed
- Cry of Love Singer Kelly Holland Dead at 52
Danzig To Celebrate 25th Anniversary
This year marks DANZIG‘s 25th anniversary and a series of live dates in the U.S. and in Europe will be announced shortly.
A message on the official DANZIG web site reads: “Don’t dare miss this landmark milestone event as DANZIG hits the stage this special year and he’ll be bringing special guest and former MISFITS bandmate Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein on most of the shows. For European fans this will be the first time ever that Danzig and Doyle will be performing live together on stage. Overseas fans most definitely will not want to miss this!”
Glenn Danzig last year performed his “Legacy” career-spanning set featuring songs from DANZIG, SAMHAIN and MISFITS, in a number of U.S. cities. In addition, he played four DANZIG shows where was joined by Doyle Von Frankenstein as a “special guest.”
DANZIG is putting the finishing touches on the as-yet-untitled covers record for a 2013 release.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.