- Rock Confidential Girl Scarlet Noir
- Lady Gaga to Deliver SXSW Keynote Address
- Rob Zombie ‘The Zombie Horror Picture Show’ DVD, Blu-Ray Release Date Announced
- Ozzy Osbourne’s Mansion Suffers Over $500,000 in Flood Damage
- U2: No Album or Tour in 2014
- New Tesla Album Title Revealed
- Winger – Rat Race
- KXM – Rescue Me
- Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley Announce Franchisee For Rock & Brews In Kansas And Oklahoma
- Black Sabbath ‘Complete Studio Albums (1970-1978)’ Box Set Due In April
- Queen + Adam Lambert Announce Summer Arena Tour
- L.R.S. – Livin 4 A Dream
- Ozzy Osbourne Reportedly Planning to Make Another Solo Record
- Boston Announce 2014 U.S. Tour
- Michael Sweet – I’m Not Your Suicide
Black Veil Brides’ ‘Wretched And Divine’ Cracks U.S. Top 10
“Wretched And Divine: The Story Of The Wild Ones”, the new album from Los Angeles theatrical rockers BLACK VEIL BRIDES, sold 42,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 7 on The Billboard 200 chart. Released on January 8 via Lava/Universal Republic, the CD was produced by by John Feldmann (PAPA ROACH, THE USED, ATREYU) and is a full-fledged concept effort. The cover artwork for the album was created by the band’s longtime friend, artist Richard Villa, and can be seen below.
BLACK VEIL BRIDES‘ sophomore LP, “Set The World On Fire”, sold 23,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at No. 17. The record arrived in stores on June 14, 2011 via Lava Music/Universal Republic Records.
BLACK VEIL BRIDES‘ first album, “We Stitch These Wounds”, opened with nearly 11,000 units to enter the chart at No. 36. The CD was released on July 20, 2010 via Standby Records.
The BLACK VEIL BRIDES went bigger in the range of musical influences they drew from this time out. “We’ve tapped into some of the influences that, as songwriters, we haven’t really played with yet,” the singer said in a recent interview. “The record has just as much influence from SISTERS OF MERCY or NINE INCH NAILS as it does SOCIAL DISTORTION, as it does METALLICA or SLAYER or anything else.”
BLACK VEIL BRIDES screened their brand new movie, “Legion Of The Black”, at the Silent Movie Theater in Los Angeles, California on December 21, December 22 and December 23.
Directed by Patrick Fogarty, written by Andy Biersack, Patrick Fogarty and Richard Villa III, “Legion Of The Black” tells the visual story of “Wretched And Divine: The Story Of The Wild Ones”. The film follows a group of rebels known as “The Wild Ones” as they defend their hearts, minds and bodies against F.E.A.R.
BLACK VEIL BRIDES launched the first leg of “The Church Of The Wild Ones” world tour on January 4 in Las Vegas. The trek will wrap in San Francisco on March 8.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.