- Paul Stanley: Ace ‘Threw Away Incredible Potential And Talent’
- Guns N’ Roses ‘Appetite For Democracy’ 3D Film Coming To Theaters, DVD, Blu-Ray
- Paul Stanley: Having Original KISS Lineup Perform At Rock Hall Induction In Makeup Was A ‘Nonstarter’
- Dio ‘Live In London: Hammersmith Apollo’ To Be Released on DVD, Blu-Ray, 2CD And Digital
- Meet: Jani Lane’s Long Lost Daughter?
- One Member Of Poison Is Making Touring A Problem, Says Rikki Rockett
- Santana and Rod Stewart Announce Co-Headlining 2014 Tour
- Richie Sambora Says Bon Jovi Isn’t ‘The Real Thing’ Without Him
- New Rob Zombie Concert DVD Track Listing Unveiled
- Revolver Golden Gods Awards Lineup Announced
- Soundgarden To Perform Entire ‘Superunknown’ Album At SXSW’s iTunes Festival
- Winger To Release ‘Better Days Comin” In April
- Whitechapel To Release ‘Our Endless War’ In April
- Prong ‘Ruining Lives’ Album Details Revealed
- Cry of Love Singer Kelly Holland Dead at 52
Aerosmith, Foreigner Members Among ‘Songwriters Hall Of Fame’ Inductees
Mick Jones and Lou Gramm (FOREIGNER) and Steven Tyler and Joe Perry (AEROSMITH) will become some of the latest inductees of the Songwriters Hall Of Fame at the organization’s 44th annual induction and awards dinner. The star-studded induction event is slated for Thursday, June 13 at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City.
“Each of our 2013 inductees has been responsible for captivating the world with their creativity for decades, serving up a rich variety of songs for our global soundtrack,” said Songwriters Hall Of Fame chairman Jimmy Webb. “We are looking forward to celebrating their contributions at our annual awards gala.”
Established in 1969, the Songwriters Hall Of Fame serves as a vital bridge between music’s past and future. In the Hall, musical pioneers are enshrined and celebrated, while the organization’s outreach to the music community grooms the next generation of troubadours.
For more information, visit SongHall.com.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.