- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
AC/DC Monopoly: More Details Revealed
USAopoly has announced a tentative August release date for the AC/DC Collector’s Edition Monopoly board game.
The AC/DC Collector’s Edition Monopoly is the first and only game that combines the risk taking, deal making Monopoly game play with one of the most legendary and enduring rock and roll bands of all time, allowing fans to vie for control of AC/DC‘s most iconic albums and international locations.
Game Play: Players will buy, sell and trade AC/DC albums and international locations. Players improve their properties with gold and platinum records.
6 Tokens: Cannon (“For Those About To Rock”), Bundle of Dynamite (“T.N.T.”), Bell on Fire (“Hells Bells”), Lightning Bolt (“Thunder Struck”), Angus’s School Boy Hat (“School Days”), Stacks of Cash (“Money Talks”).
As previously reported, one of the world’s most popular board games, Monopoly, has also been customized to celebrate the history and music of heavy metal giants METALLICA. The game is now available from the band’s official webstore.
AC/DC and METALLICA follow KISS, THE BEATLES, ELVIS PRESLEY and THE GRATEFUL DEAD, among other artists, who have their own Monopoly games.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.