- The Internet Should Have Killed Weird Al
- Scott Weiland Wants ‘Easy Money’ Velvet Revolver Reunion
- Gene Simmons On Reuniting With Ace Frehley and Peter Criss: ‘Not A Chance’
- Former Dio Guitarist Rowan Robertson Joins Bang Tango
- Slash Says He ‘Loathes Looking Back And Fantasizing’ About Classic Guns N’ Roses Lineup
- ZZ Top and Jeff Beck Add More Tour Dates
- Johnny Winter Dies at Age 70
- Overkill’s Bobby ‘Blitz’ Ellsworth: ‘If You’re Learning, You’re Relevant’
- Eric Clapton’s Future Plans: Quit the Road, Make a New Album
- Rock N Skull 2014 Features Three Days Of Rock
- Judas Priest Lands First-Ever Top 10 Album In U.S. With ‘Redeemer Of Souls’
- Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder Under Fire For Anti-War Rant
- Eddie Van Halen’s Visit To Mastering Studio Prompts Speculation
- Judas Priest Announce More 2014 U.S. Tour Dates
- KISS Announces Vegas Hard Rock Residency
AC/DC Monopoly: More Details Revealed
USAopoly has announced a tentative August release date for the AC/DC Collector’s Edition Monopoly board game.
The AC/DC Collector’s Edition Monopoly is the first and only game that combines the risk taking, deal making Monopoly game play with one of the most legendary and enduring rock and roll bands of all time, allowing fans to vie for control of AC/DC‘s most iconic albums and international locations.
Game Play: Players will buy, sell and trade AC/DC albums and international locations. Players improve their properties with gold and platinum records.
6 Tokens: Cannon (“For Those About To Rock”), Bundle of Dynamite (“T.N.T.”), Bell on Fire (“Hells Bells”), Lightning Bolt (“Thunder Struck”), Angus’s School Boy Hat (“School Days”), Stacks of Cash (“Money Talks”).
As previously reported, one of the world’s most popular board games, Monopoly, has also been customized to celebrate the history and music of heavy metal giants METALLICA. The game is now available from the band’s official webstore.
AC/DC and METALLICA follow KISS, THE BEATLES, ELVIS PRESLEY and THE GRATEFUL DEAD, among other artists, who have their own Monopoly games.
Like this story? Sign up for "Rockwire" to get alerts about news on Rock Confidential.