- Metallica To Debut New Song This Weekend
- Quiet Riot, Faster Pussycat, Bulletboys, Gilby Clarke To Join Forces For ‘Bang Your Head Tour’
- Queen Hint at Recording New Material with Adam Lambert
- Godsmack Officially Begins Recording New Album
- KISS, Def Leppard Tour To Be Announced Monday
- Led Zeppelin Announce Box Set Editions of First Three Albums
- Paul Stanley Says He Felt ‘Betrayed’ by Gene Simmons in the ’80s
- Gene Simmons On Rock Hall: It’s Dishonorable To Not Include KISS Members Who’ve Been In Band Longer Than Original Lineup
- Cat Stevens Might Skip Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Dave Lombardo Says He Made Only $67,000 In 2011 While Touring With Slayer
- Eric Carr’s Family Says Lawsuit Against KISS Was Filed Without Their Knowledge, Authorization Or Consent
- KISS and Def Leppard Reportedly Teaming Up for Summer Tour
- Megadeth, Anthrax, Zakk Wylde Confirmed For Motorhead’s ‘MotörBoat’ Cruise
- Eric Carr’s Heirs Sue KISS Over Unpaid Royalties
- U2 Deny Rumors of Album Delay
AC/DC Monopoly: More Details Revealed
USAopoly has announced a tentative August release date for the AC/DC Collector’s Edition Monopoly board game.
The AC/DC Collector’s Edition Monopoly is the first and only game that combines the risk taking, deal making Monopoly game play with one of the most legendary and enduring rock and roll bands of all time, allowing fans to vie for control of AC/DC‘s most iconic albums and international locations.
Game Play: Players will buy, sell and trade AC/DC albums and international locations. Players improve their properties with gold and platinum records.
6 Tokens: Cannon (“For Those About To Rock”), Bundle of Dynamite (“T.N.T.”), Bell on Fire (“Hells Bells”), Lightning Bolt (“Thunder Struck”), Angus’s School Boy Hat (“School Days”), Stacks of Cash (“Money Talks”).
As previously reported, one of the world’s most popular board games, Monopoly, has also been customized to celebrate the history and music of heavy metal giants METALLICA. The game is now available from the band’s official webstore.
AC/DC and METALLICA follow KISS, THE BEATLES, ELVIS PRESLEY and THE GRATEFUL DEAD, among other artists, who have their own Monopoly games.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.