- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Releases New ‘Skin City’ Song
- Flying Colors – Mask Machine
- Two Long Out-of-Print Jimi Hendrix Albums to Be Reissued
- Slipknot, Faith No More, Judas Priest, Soundgarden Confirmed For Australia’s Soundwave
- Gwar To Embark On ‘Eternal Tour’ In The Fall
- Nickelback – Edge Of A Revolution
- Buckcherry – Say Fuck It
- Joe Perry First ‘Rocks: My Life In And Out Of Aerosmith’ Book-Signing Appearances Announced
- Superjoint Ritual To Reunite For Appearance At Housecore Horror Film Festival
- Bush To Release ‘Man On The Run’ Album In October
- Darius Rucker Says He Is ‘Really Proud’ Of His Cover Version Of Motley Crue’s ‘Time For Change’
- Ace Frehley: Paul Stanley Is ‘Almost Becoming A Parody Of Himself’
- Ted Nugent Says He’s the Reason Damn Yankees Won’t Reunite
- Bob Seger Announces Release Date for New Album, ‘Ride Out’
- Glenn Danzig Working On EP Of Elvis Presley Covers
AC/DC Monopoly: More Details Revealed
USAopoly has announced a tentative August release date for the AC/DC Collector’s Edition Monopoly board game.
The AC/DC Collector’s Edition Monopoly is the first and only game that combines the risk taking, deal making Monopoly game play with one of the most legendary and enduring rock and roll bands of all time, allowing fans to vie for control of AC/DC‘s most iconic albums and international locations.
Game Play: Players will buy, sell and trade AC/DC albums and international locations. Players improve their properties with gold and platinum records.
6 Tokens: Cannon (“For Those About To Rock”), Bundle of Dynamite (“T.N.T.”), Bell on Fire (“Hells Bells”), Lightning Bolt (“Thunder Struck”), Angus’s School Boy Hat (“School Days”), Stacks of Cash (“Money Talks”).
As previously reported, one of the world’s most popular board games, Monopoly, has also been customized to celebrate the history and music of heavy metal giants METALLICA. The game is now available from the band’s official webstore.
AC/DC and METALLICA follow KISS, THE BEATLES, ELVIS PRESLEY and THE GRATEFUL DEAD, among other artists, who have their own Monopoly games.
Like this story? Sign up for "Rockwire" to get alerts about news on Rock Confidential.