- Paul Stanley: Ace Frehley ‘Threw Away Incredible Potential And Talent’
- Guns N’ Roses ‘Appetite For Democracy’ 3D Film Coming To Theaters, DVD, Blu-Ray
- Paul Stanley: Having Original KISS Lineup Perform At Rock Hall Induction In Makeup Was A ‘Nonstarter’
- Dio ‘Live In London: Hammersmith Apollo’ To Be Released on DVD, Blu-Ray, 2CD And Digital
- Meet: Jani Lane’s Long Lost Daughter?
- One Member Of Poison Is Making Touring A Problem, Says Rikki Rockett
- Santana and Rod Stewart Announce Co-Headlining 2014 Tour
- Richie Sambora Says Bon Jovi Isn’t ‘The Real Thing’ Without Him
- New Rob Zombie Concert DVD Track Listing Unveiled
- Revolver Golden Gods Awards Lineup Announced
- Soundgarden To Perform Entire ‘Superunknown’ Album At SXSW’s iTunes Festival
- Winger To Release ‘Better Days Comin” In April
- Whitechapel To Release ‘Our Endless War’ In April
- Prong ‘Ruining Lives’ Album Details Revealed
- Cry of Love Singer Kelly Holland Dead at 52
Steve Perry Won’t Be Reuniting With Journey
Over at MelodicRock.com, Andrew J. McNeice writes, “I can 100 percent confirm there has been no business/reunion communication between the camps, and while everyone is on good terms, with no issues, there are no plans for any kind of reunion or attempts to work together in the foreseeable future. As Journey management stated to me today, ‘No reunion plans . . . all is well in the Journey camp . . . big tour in the U.S. this summer — Journey/Steve Miller and Tower of Power.’”
Earlier this week, in response to yet another question about the possibility of him rejoining Journey, Perry said, “It’s tough. I’m doing my best in that area, and I can only do so much.”
McNeice suggests that Perry’s statement “is basically a polite answer to the question he is always going to be asked. And watching him say it on video gives it better context than the quote in text. . . . But don’t get too excited, folks. My source states that any hype is just hot air.”
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.