- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
- ‘Guitar Gods’ Tour Lineup Announced
- Ace Frehley: ‘My Voice Hasn’t Changed, Unlike Other Members Of KISS’
- Courtney Love and Dave Grohl Make Up After Long Feud
- Ace Frehley On Seeing Paul Stanley And Gene Simmons Again: ‘It Felt Like I Just Saw Those Guys Yesterday’
- Neal Schon Has Kind Words For Steve Perry
- Steel Panther – Gloryhole
- KISS Mostly – But Not Entirely – Play Nice During Rock Hall Induction Speeches
- Night Ranger To Release ‘High Road’ In June
- Edguy – Love Tyger
- KISS and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: The Whole Damn Story
- Joan Jett To Perform With Nirvana Members At Rock Hall Ceremony?
Steve Perry Won’t Be Reuniting With Journey
Over at MelodicRock.com, Andrew J. McNeice writes, “I can 100 percent confirm there has been no business/reunion communication between the camps, and while everyone is on good terms, with no issues, there are no plans for any kind of reunion or attempts to work together in the foreseeable future. As Journey management stated to me today, ‘No reunion plans . . . all is well in the Journey camp . . . big tour in the U.S. this summer — Journey/Steve Miller and Tower of Power.’”
Earlier this week, in response to yet another question about the possibility of him rejoining Journey, Perry said, “It’s tough. I’m doing my best in that area, and I can only do so much.”
McNeice suggests that Perry’s statement “is basically a polite answer to the question he is always going to be asked. And watching him say it on video gives it better context than the quote in text. . . . But don’t get too excited, folks. My source states that any hype is just hot air.”
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.