- Paul Stanley: Ace Frehley ‘Threw Away Incredible Potential And Talent’
- Guns N’ Roses ‘Appetite For Democracy’ 3D Film Coming To Theaters, DVD, Blu-Ray
- Paul Stanley: Having Original KISS Lineup Perform At Rock Hall Induction In Makeup Was A ‘Nonstarter’
- Dio ‘Live In London: Hammersmith Apollo’ To Be Released on DVD, Blu-Ray, 2CD And Digital
- Meet: Jani Lane’s Long Lost Daughter?
- One Member Of Poison Is Making Touring A Problem, Says Rikki Rockett
- Santana and Rod Stewart Announce Co-Headlining 2014 Tour
- Richie Sambora Says Bon Jovi Isn’t ‘The Real Thing’ Without Him
- New Rob Zombie Concert DVD Track Listing Unveiled
- Revolver Golden Gods Awards Lineup Announced
- Soundgarden To Perform Entire ‘Superunknown’ Album At SXSW’s iTunes Festival
- Winger To Release ‘Better Days Comin” In April
- Whitechapel To Release ‘Our Endless War’ In April
- Prong ‘Ruining Lives’ Album Details Revealed
- Cry of Love Singer Kelly Holland Dead at 52
Michael Anthony Sells California Home For $1.77 Million
According to the Los Angeles Times, CHICKENFOOT/ex-VAN HALEN bassist Michael Anthony sold his home in Glendora, California for $1.77 million. The custom Tudor, which Anthony bought in 1989 for $971,220, sits on more half an acre with a beach-entry saltwater swimming pool and hidden rock slide. The 7,100-square-foot home features a double-island kitchen with a 140-gallon fish tank, guest quarters with a separate entry and a six-car garage. There are five bedrooms and seven bathrooms.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.