- 20 Things You Should NOT Be Doing
- Rock Confidential Girl Leighann Word
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Releases New ‘Skin City’ Song
- Flying Colors – Mask Machine
- Two Long Out-of-Print Jimi Hendrix Albums to Be Reissued
- Slipknot, Faith No More, Judas Priest, Soundgarden Confirmed For Australia’s Soundwave
- Gwar To Embark On ‘Eternal Tour’ In The Fall
- Nickelback – Edge Of A Revolution
- Buckcherry – Say Fuck It
- Joe Perry First ‘Rocks: My Life In And Out Of Aerosmith’ Book-Signing Appearances Announced
- Superjoint Ritual To Reunite For Appearance At Housecore Horror Film Festival
- Bush To Release ‘Man On The Run’ Album In October
- Darius Rucker Says He Is ‘Really Proud’ Of His Cover Version Of Motley Crue’s ‘Time For Change’
- Ace Frehley: Paul Stanley Is ‘Almost Becoming A Parody Of Himself’
- Ted Nugent Says He’s the Reason Damn Yankees Won’t Reunite
Contact Rock Confidential
Our first title, Rock Confidential All Access, is available now at all bookstores and online retailers.
Rock Confidential Girls:
Click here if you’re interested in becoming a Rock Confidential Girl
Please send us the link to your band’s online profile first and foremost. We work best with digital files and it’s a lot faster to share your info with our staff if we can email your tunes to each other. If you just want to knock us out old-school style with a killer press kit, please send your hard work to: Rock Confidential, PO Box 2121, Middlesboro, KY 40965. We also accept bribes – shirts, guitar picks, stickers, nude pix of your girlfriend. Any swag, really.
To advertise on the website please CLICK HERE
At no time does Rock Confidential contract, assign, or employee authors to cover, report or interview artists or events. Any and all written or verbal communications regarding interviews, reviews, events, or promotional items will originate ONLY from the publisher. If there are any questions regarding the aforementioned items, please contact Jesse Capps directly at jessecapps (at) gmail (dot) com.