- Friend Says AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ‘Unable to Perform Anymore’
- Mick Jones And Lou Gramm Eyeing New Foreigner Music For 2015
- AC/DC ‘Insiders’ Refute Retirement Rumors
- Steve Vai Launches Vai Academy Song Evolution Camp
- Nirvana Bassist Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Conjured Spirit’ Of Band
- Ace Frehley Criticizes Paul Stanley’s Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Paul Stanley: ‘If It Ever Comes Down To It, I Am KISS’
- Loudness To Release ‘The Sun Will Rise Again’ Album In June
- AC/DC To Split Up?
- Steely Dan Announce ‘Jamalot Ever After’ 2014 Tour
- Slipknot Rumored To Have Recruited Drummer Jay Weinberg
- Paul Stanley Calls Rock Hall Co-Founder ‘Spineless Weasel’, Says Induction Ceremony Confirmed His ‘Worst Suspicions’
- Nikki Sixx Says Sebastian Bach Should ‘Let Go’ Of ‘Former Skid Row Singer’ Tag Already
- Paul Stanley: ‘KISS Has Never Sounded Better And The Band Has Never Gotten Along Better’
- Allman Brothers Band Not Breaking Up After All?
Advertise On Rock Confidential
Our readers LOVE music. It’s their passion.
It’s also our passion. We believe in the artists and music we cover and make it Priority #1 to deliver a professional product to our readers.
Not just because we want it to look good, but because we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Who reads Rock Confidential?
About 93% of visitors to the site come from the United States. Rock Confidential is relatively popular among users in Los Angeles. Compared with internet averages, Rockconfidential.com’s users are mostly male, ages 18-34, and they tend to be single guys who browse from home. As of January 2014, Rock Confidential averages around 13,000 unique visitors every day and over 110,000 daily page views.
(background w/link, 728×90, 300×250 or 300×600)
(Any 2 of the following to run simultaneously: 728×90 and 300×250 or 300×600)
Questions or want to advertise?
Contact your Rock Confidential sales representative or use the form below.