- The Internet Should Have Killed Weird Al
- Scott Weiland Wants ‘Easy Money’ Velvet Revolver Reunion
- Gene Simmons On Reuniting With Ace Frehley and Peter Criss: ‘Not A Chance’
- Former Dio Guitarist Rowan Robertson Joins Bang Tango
- Slash Says He ‘Loathes Looking Back And Fantasizing’ About Classic Guns N’ Roses Lineup
- ZZ Top and Jeff Beck Add More Tour Dates
- Johnny Winter Dies at Age 70
- Overkill’s Bobby ‘Blitz’ Ellsworth: ‘If You’re Learning, You’re Relevant’
- Eric Clapton’s Future Plans: Quit the Road, Make a New Album
- Rock N Skull 2014 Features Three Days Of Rock
- Judas Priest Lands First-Ever Top 10 Album In U.S. With ‘Redeemer Of Souls’
- Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder Under Fire For Anti-War Rant
- Eddie Van Halen’s Visit To Mastering Studio Prompts Speculation
- Judas Priest Announce More 2014 U.S. Tour Dates
- KISS Announces Vegas Hard Rock Residency
Advertise On Rock Confidential
Our readers LOVE music. It’s their passion.
It’s also our passion. We believe in the artists and music we cover and make it Priority #1 to deliver a professional product to our readers.
Not just because we want it to look good, but because we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Who reads Rock Confidential?
About 93% of visitors to the site come from the United States. Rock Confidential is relatively popular among users in Los Angeles. Compared with internet averages, Rockconfidential.com’s users are mostly male, ages 18-34, and they tend to be single guys who browse from home. As of January 2014, Rock Confidential averages around 13,000 unique visitors every day and over 110,000 daily page views.
(background w/link, 728×90, 300×250 or 300×600)
(Any 2 of the following to run simultaneously: 728×90 and 300×250 or 300×600)
Questions or want to advertise?
Contact your Rock Confidential sales representative or use the form below.