- Rock Confidential Girl Scarlet Noir
- Winger – Rat Race
- KXM – Rescue Me
- L.R.S. – Livin 4 A Dream
- Michael Sweet – I’m Not Your Suicide
- Paul Stanley: Ace ‘Threw Away Incredible Potential And Talent’
- Emmure – Nemesis
- Guns N’ Roses ‘Appetite For Democracy’ 3D Film Coming To Theaters, DVD, Blu-Ray
- Paul Stanley: Having Original KISS Lineup Perform At Rock Hall Induction In Makeup Was A ‘Nonstarter’
- Dio ‘Live In London: Hammersmith Apollo’ To Be Released on DVD, Blu-Ray, 2CD And Digital
- Meet: Jani Lane’s Long Lost Daughter?
- Gotthard – Feel What I Feel
- One Member Of Poison Is Making Touring A Problem, Says Rikki Rockett
- Asia – Valkyrie
- Miss May I – Gone
Advertise On Rock Confidential
Our readers LOVE music. It’s their passion.
It’s also our passion. We believe in the artists and music we cover and make it Priority #1 to deliver a professional product to our readers.
Not just because we want it to look good, but because we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Who reads Rock Confidential?
About 93% of visitors to the site come from the United States. Rock Confidential is relatively popular among users in Los Angeles. Compared with internet averages, Rockconfidential.com’s users are mostly male, ages 18-34, and they tend to be single guys who browse from home. As of January 2014, Rock Confidential averages around 13,000 unique visitors every day and over 110,000 daily page views.
(background w/link, 728×90, 300×250 or 300×600)
(Any 2 of the following to run simultaneously: 728×90 and 300×250 or 300×600)
Questions or want to advertise?
Contact your Rock Confidential sales representative or use the form below.