- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Releases New ‘Skin City’ Song
- Flying Colors – Mask Machine
- Two Long Out-of-Print Jimi Hendrix Albums to Be Reissued
- Slipknot, Faith No More, Judas Priest, Soundgarden Confirmed For Australia’s Soundwave
- Gwar To Embark On ‘Eternal Tour’ In The Fall
- Nickelback – Edge Of A Revolution
- Buckcherry – Say Fuck It
- Joe Perry First ‘Rocks: My Life In And Out Of Aerosmith’ Book-Signing Appearances Announced
- Superjoint Ritual To Reunite For Appearance At Housecore Horror Film Festival
- Bush To Release ‘Man On The Run’ Album In October
- Darius Rucker Says He Is ‘Really Proud’ Of His Cover Version Of Motley Crue’s ‘Time For Change’
- Ace Frehley: Paul Stanley Is ‘Almost Becoming A Parody Of Himself’
- Ted Nugent Says He’s the Reason Damn Yankees Won’t Reunite
- Bob Seger Announces Release Date for New Album, ‘Ride Out’
- Glenn Danzig Working On EP Of Elvis Presley Covers
Advertise On Rock Confidential
Our readers LOVE music. It’s their passion.
It’s also our passion. We believe in the artists and music we cover and make it Priority #1 to deliver a professional product to our readers.
Not just because we want it to look good, but because we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Who reads Rock Confidential?
About 93% of visitors to the site come from the United States. Rock Confidential is relatively popular among users in Los Angeles. Compared with internet averages, Rockconfidential.com’s users are mostly male, ages 18-34, and they tend to be single guys who browse from home. As of January 2014, Rock Confidential averages around 13,000 unique visitors every day and over 110,000 daily page views.
(background w/link, 728×90, 300×250 or 300×600)
(Any 2 of the following to run simultaneously: 728×90 and 300×250 or 300×600)
Questions or want to advertise?
Contact your Rock Confidential sales representative or use the form below.